Dinner Feast Overlay

Hello, everyone! I hope all are doing well. I was wondering if anyone could send me a dinner feast overlay for a dining room background.

I would really like it, and of course, I’ll credit whoever helps me in my story. :smiling_face:

Also, keep in mind, everyone…it’s gonna be May :joy:

This is from @Marysol.Episode google drive, you even have her tagged in the name of the background :wink:
You can find matching overlays here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xO_oEwoC0H4zRWj7NJaQhOUPtioJpY3J

1 Like

Yes, I use her Google drive, but I hadn’t seen any food overlays on there.

You can try overlay from episode portal called: TABLE ITALIAN in that case; or I found this post about overlays on different drives:

1 Like

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! This is awesome! I could do so much with these bgs and ovs. Thanks for helping! :grin:

1 Like

I have tons of food overlays in my drive, also could you please remove my bg from this thread, it’s one of my rules, because people tend to sntach bgs without even knowing the owner or what my rules are :sweat_smile: thank you! :blush:

1 Like

OMG, I’m totally sorry! I completely forgot! I deleted the background, and as always, I credit you in my story every time I use your bgs/ovs. They’re really amazing and help bring life to my story, so thank you so much! Again, sorry for breaking your rule. :grimacing:

1 Like

No worries it’s fine! And thank you! I’m glad you backgrounds help :blush:

1 Like