Directing and help

I wanna publish my story how do I do that

1 Like

You have to have at least 3 chapters and you go on writer portal and press publish.

1 Like

Ohh Okk so I can’t publish 1 chapter if I don’t have 3

1 Like

Nopee :two_hearts:

Then what do you mean please don’t mind my stupid questions I just wrote my first chapter I wanna publish that I will write another chapter tommarow so…

1 Like

It’s fine, i was struggling when i first started writing too.
If you wanted you could leave the next two chapters empty and publish it but make sure you say ‘ONLY CHAPTER 1 IS OUT’ or something like that. But i would recommend finishing the fist three chapters first. x

OK Tq for helping though umm I want to know how to publish I’m done writing and previewing and saved I wanna publish

I’m sorry I don’t really understand what you’re saying. Do you mean how to preview? if so, to preview it’s better to preview on your phone. If you go on the app to the create section you can preview your story there. To save you story you just have to press save at the top right corner (it’s a blue button)

Umm… No I have done the whole process in my laptop after saving what I need to do

1 Like

After saving you don’t have to do anything. The preview your story you can either go on your phone or the preview button is right next to the save

OK I previewed and saved as well all I wanna know is how to publosh

How do I publish a story to the app?

You can publish a story to the app by tapping the publish button as soon as your story meets the minimum requirements:

• Your story must be at least 3 episodes long.
  • Each episode must have at least 400 lines of dialogue to publish.
  • All episodes must be error free and follow our Content Guidelines.
1 Like

OK Tqq very much

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.