Directing/Coding HELPPP PLEASE

Can some help with coding
I’m Trying to zoom in and as I zoom in I want the character to move to a spot with it looking like they are walking to the spot

The video of my stories and how it looks right now -
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1trvhGPsiFK7_aMgm0DNbAEEppbC9dZ7_/view?usp=drivesdk

The characters is like hovering to the stop or anything else but I don’t want the character to walk to the spot it just look stupid when the reflection of the Character is moving PLEASE HELPPP ME
CODES-

Let me know if you can’t see the video and you’re trying to help

Try something like this? (You’d have to delete it from line 176)

&pan to zone 2 in 2 using easeinout then pause for 2 then zoom on 637 353 to 185% in 3 using easeinout
&pause for 2 then MADISON2 walks to spot 0.863 226 196 in zone 2 in 2 and MADISON2 does it while walk_neutral_rear then MADISON2 faces right and MADISON2 is deepbreath
@MADISON walks to spot 0.863 42 161 in zone 2 in 2 then MADISON walks to spot 0.863 276 196 in zone 2 in 2 then MADISON is rear

1 Like

I’ll try this and let you know

so did you want the camera to slowly follow the character who goes from the closet to the mirror, or for the camera to give the effect that the girl in the mirror is walking forward? im assuming that madison is your MC and madison2 is in the mirror. if you want it to look like madison2 is walking forward without having madison walk forward, you’ll want the camera to be placed with madison slightly outside its range. Another think you can do is have madison2 increase her scale size so it looks like shes getting closer

1 Like

I’m kinda confused one what you said
I’m sorry I’m new to writing but would like to show me in like codes and give me some codes so I can see please?

okay so basically I was asking what exactly you wanted to happen. if you can break it down into a list of steps I can help you come up with the code to make it happen (e.g. girl walks forward, camera zooms in, etc)

1 Like

Hey I’ve tried these codes and they work but I need one thing helped with so I have them to turn at the same time cause it looks a bit off when they turn like it’s delayed they don’t turn at the same time Madison and Madison2 should turn at the same time
Madison is going to turn towards the mirror so she will be rear
And Madison2 with so deep breath or idle
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ou3SBuwI5OHoBlBA4IjnOVoWHY3I3aij/view?usp=drivesdk

1. Madison is MC and Madison2 is the reflection in the mirror
  2. I got codes from someone that replied but rn I need help with something else
    3.i want them to turn around at each other at the same time Watch the video to see what I talking about
  3. When they turn like when Madison turn towards the mirror (rear) and Madison2 is also turn from rear but it just delayed when they turn

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ou3SBuwI5OHoBlBA4IjnOVoWHY3I3aij/view?usp=drivesdk

I want them to turn at the same time do you understand what I’m tryna say?

&MADISON2 walks to spot x x x in zone 2 in 2 AND MADISON2 does it while walk animation AND MADISON2 faces left THEN MADISON2 faces left AND MADISON2 starts rear
&MADISON walks to spot x x x in zone 2 in 2
@pan to zone 2 in 2 using easeinout
&MADISON faces left AND MADISON is rear AND MADISON2 spot x x x in zone 2 AND MADISON2 faces right AND MADISON2 is deepbreath
@zoom on x x to % in 3 using easeinout

Sorry it doesn’t really Is what I’m looking for this is your codes

I want it to look something like this tho

yeah, i think one of the issues is that madison2 is rear facing. I don’t have your specific background/overlays so you might need to adjust the spot placement a bit, this worked for me and looked relatively natural:

&MADISON spot .863 193 215 in zone 1 at layer 2
&MADISON2 spot .602 1 400 in zone 2 at layer 1

&pan to zone 2 in 2 using easeout
@MADISON walks to spot .863 42 161 in zone 2
@MADISON2 walks to spot .863 249 200 in zone 2 in 2 AND MADISON2 faces right and MADISON2 does it while walk_neutral_loop AND MADISON walks to spot .863 276 196 in zone 2 in 2 AND MADISON faces left and MADISON does it while walk_neutral_loop_rear THEN MADISON is idle_loop_rear AND MADISON faces right AND MADISON2 is deepbreath

basically, i changed madison2 to be front-facing, placed her in a different to spot to make it look like the reflection was coming towards you, and took out the bottom section where madison2 walks in place

No offense thank you for you help but there are some mistake
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lOZGIfQeRpx8GEdIpBdn_3IJa4_TRitO/view?usp=drivesdk

if the character isn’t walking, you didn’t include does it while followed by then; the timing also needs to be exactly the same. I am happy to help, but if you are going to be rude then my support for you is done. I hope you figure it out

1 Like

Heyyy thank you for helping me I think I did something wrong the first time I typed in your codes you sent me but I fixed it thank you it’s exuwnat I wanted :kissing_heart:
What it looks like click the link to see
-https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uSBsncQFglu-cuLPnJ8AcjQi_8EBmarU/view?usp=drivesdk

The codes -

I’m sorry I wasn’t tryna be rude whattt?!
I just said there are some mistakes in the codes that isn’t anything rude I’m just letting you know :sob:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.