Directing Help <33

Hello <3

I’m going to try coding a scene where the character stamps out a cigarette, I know this is advanced directing and I know it’s going to include a lot of overlay work I’m okay with this because my story contains alot of advanced directing already.

Yet, in this case I was just wondering what is maybe the best way to go about this? I’ve been searching the animations for INK FEMALE for a little while now and I’m not too sure which animation looks the most realistic to someone stamping on something.

Therefore I was wondering if anyone could suggest me the best animation?

Thankyouu

1 Like

I don’t think there is one like that.
You can try a custom pose. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

See this is what I was thinking may be the case, I was just trying to see if there was an easier option before I spent hours making it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think you could use the curtsey animation and place the cigerette under the shoe when it moves to that place and if it is zoomed people might not notice.

1 Like

I’ll give it a go, thankyou!

Moved to Directing Help and Tips since this is about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.