Directing Help and Assistance From a Purple Ghost For All Your Episode Needs

@episode.grace,

Since both actions are loops, they are going to keep happening until you tell them to stop by using another action. There does not need to be the 3 times there.

hey lol does anyone know how to remove a Handgun after using it?

@episode.grace,

@remove Handgun from CHARACTER

Anyone know why this looks funny when I edit it? Lillian is in front of Noah, and she is supposed to be behind him

@LILLIAN spot 1.280 100 8 AND NOAH spot 1.280 42 0 AND LILLIAN faces left AND NOAH faces right
@LILLIAN is hug AND NOAH is hug_rear AND NOAH faces left

thank you thank you thank you !!

Heya! I have two questions-how do I make a bubble appear at the top of the screen, like for the author to say something when the story is going on?

And two, does anyone have the coding for hugging?

@episode.grace,

The drop down bubble is a reader message.
readerMessage Type your message here.

And here is an example of hugging I did a while back.

1 Like

thank you so much for all of your help! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does anyone know how to do just a plain white background?

@episode.grace,

There is not a plan white background, so you will need to add your own. I would just make one on Paint.

how do you do that?

@episode.grace,

Here is a guide that Apes created.

1 Like

thank you very much!

Hi, I was wondering how do you make hair choices and how do you categorize them by short, long and tied up hairstyles so the player can choose which they’d like? A template would be helpful

@Aachinn,

@Apes has a template for hair and makeup changes on her linktr.ee for both INK and LIMELIGHT.

2 Likes

is there any way I can switch to another zone immediately without panning to it?

@episodereaderfan,

Use @cut to zone # or &cut to zone #.

2 Likes

How do you create mirror reflections?

@Aachinn,

That is done using two of the same character and a custom overlay with a custom background. You can find some of these sets from authors like smg.episode and alexa_episode on Instagram.

1 Like