Directing Help and Assistance From a Purple Ghost For All Your Episode Needs

Reset your story progress

How do you do that? I just know that right now, apparently I’ve cheesed off someone on the staff of this thing, because now it’s saying that the two outfits I created, don’t exist, even though I’ve triple-checked and not only do they DO exist, but I didn’t misspell the names.

Wait just to be sure; you don’t want her to change into the outfit right away? Or do you want it to be like she changes into the outfit, but (for example) she tries on a halloween costume and wants to change back into her normal clothes, you can refer back?

Will clarify. The thing about the catalog saying I didn’t have two of the outfits I created, turned out to be a simple formatting error that I finally figured out and solve it on my own.

I’m still leaning towards not having choices of any kind.

What are you using the gains for? Are you trying to use the gains to describe her outfit?

@Emeryael,

Try this.

label dressing_game_1
NARRATOR
What do you want to wear today?
choice
“Paint it Black”{
@HARPER is dustoff_loop
@HARPER changes into Paint It Black
gain Paint_It_Black
goto confirm_outfit
}“Sister Outfit”{
@HARPER is dustoff_loop
@HARPER changes into Sister Outfit
gain Sister_Outfit
goto confirm_outfit
}“School Picture”{
@HARPER is dustoff_loop
@HARPER changes into School Picture
gain School_Picture
goto confirm_outfit
}
label confirm_outfit
NARRATOR
Is this what you want to wear?
choice
“Yes”{
NARRATOR
Great!
}“No”{
goto dressing_game_1
}

if (Paint_It_Black){
@HARPER changes into Paint It Black
}elif (Sister_Outfit){
@HARPER changes into Sister Outfit
}else{
@HARPER changes into School Picture
}

1 Like

Do you have a script template for an exterior red Carpet event please?

@ILoveToSing01231987,

I don’t have any spot templates, however some groups on Instagram like episodeassemble has some spot templates.

1 Like

You can ask GiGi here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Apes asking her now. :+1:t2:

@MissCherish,

To have the reader see through the character’s eyes while running you will primarily just be using the zoom. Zooming in (while just changing the percent and not the spot) would be like running forward. Changing the x spot position of the zoom would be like looking or running to the side. To get the exact effect you want you will have to play around with the zooms and timing.

@zoom on X Y to #% in T

2 Likes

I tried that in my script but it keeps just going to the side. If I want to go to the left, what would X be? And is Y for vertical?

@MissCherish,

X would be any number that is not the X in your starting spot. If you just want to move horizontal, only change your X. The same applies for moving vertically. Change Y to a number that is not your starting Y and do not change any other numbers.

1 Like

Hello I’m having trouble with my spot directing

The code is written so that the characters will stand in these spots and they do until after the @pan after that three characters move spots (please ignore the character in the dress I haven’t done anything with her since I can’t fix the issue)

After the pan the characters move here.

@Arri_4ever,

After the spot numbers, add the zone number of the zone you are in when placing the characters. I would also maybe add the layers of the characters.

@CHARACTER spot x y in zone # at layer #

1 Like

Ok thank you

1 Like

How do I change my charcter’s hair without using another character?

@AngelinaTheUnicorn,

@CHARACTER changes hair into Hair Style

thanks! :grin:

1 Like

Hello I have a question, I was wondering on how you would hide the Narrator speech bubble so when readers see the text messages they can click to see the next message?