Directing Help and Assistance From a Purple Ghost For All Your Episode Needs

I mean I put in the option to choose between the 2 options but I don’t know how to put in the action after the choice is selected

@PiercedGoddess,

You can either do the actions within the choice, or remember the choice and use it in an if statement.

choice
“Food 1”{
#Food 1’s actions here.
} “Food 2”{
#Food 2’s actions here.
}

Or

choice
“Food 1”{
gain food_1
} “Food 2”{
gain food_2
}

if (food_1){
#Food 1’s actions here.
}else{
#Food 2’s actions here.
}

EXT. JULES HOUSE - NIGHT
NARRATOR
It was dark and gloomy outside
The world around me could sense my dread to go to school
INT. YOUR BED - NIGHT
@HARPPER is screen left AND HARPPER faces right

the bolded part is saying it is not a valid directing command!! WHY? i thought i had everything correct plz help me!!!:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

It should be:
@HARPPER stands screen left

Oh ok thanks ^.^

hey, it’s me again I need some more help /w my coding. How do I make a character talk like the narrator? You know how the narrator bubble is… how do I make HARPPER talk in the same box as the narrator box? If that makes sense
IMG_E1214
This is an example from Melissa Lavone that is the speech bubble I’m talking about. How do I make that? (P:S thank you for helping last time!):grin:

it’s basically:
NARRATOR (CHARACTER)
Text.

NARRATOR (HARPPER)
Text.

hey, I accidentally added a chapter to my story and it is just REALLY annoying!!! is there a way for me to delete it?:sweat_smile:

You can’t delete it, sadly, however there is an option to publish it or not-when you’re publishing/updating your story, you don’t want all the episodes visible so you just select the ones that you want to appear to others and leave the chapter you accidently created un-published. I hope this makes sense :sweat_smile:

just wondering how would I put the action in would I use @character or just eat_food?

@PiercedGoddess,

You would write:
@CHARACTER is eat_pizza (or whatever your eating animation may be for that choice.)

Oh ok thanks

OMG! You are a lifesaver. I have a story but need need directing it.
from the start like letting readers customise to the end. please help.
reply or instagram me at : incrediblyadorable

Is there a hand over animation for ink?

@CecilieCreate,

Like to give someone something? Closest would be:

Male:
take_item_reach
give_gift
talk_give_ringbox

Female:
give_gift
talk_give_ringbox
take_item_grateful

Hello again i’m creating a story on the website and i need to use spot directing, but it isn’t showing up on the app. I have tried adding more episodes (It was suggested by someone else who had the same problem). However, this didn’t work. i have tried saving the story SEVERAL times, closing and reopening the app, and even shutting my phone down. I have tried everything i can think of. Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please help me!!!:smile_cat:

double check if you’re logged in to the right account. You can also direct on the website portal using web preview :slight_smile: