Directing Help and Assistance From a Purple Ghost For All Your Episode Needs

@PiercedGoddess,

You would write:
@CHARACTER is eat_pizza (or whatever your eating animation may be for that choice.)

Oh ok thanks

OMG! You are a lifesaver. I have a story but need need directing it.
from the start like letting readers customise to the end. please help.
reply or instagram me at : incrediblyadorable

Is there a hand over animation for ink?

@Epyxcillerie,

Like to give someone something? Closest would be:

Male:
take_item_reach
give_gift
talk_give_ringbox

Female:
give_gift
talk_give_ringbox
take_item_grateful

1 Like

Hello again i’m creating a story on the website and i need to use spot directing, but it isn’t showing up on the app. I have tried adding more episodes (It was suggested by someone else who had the same problem). However, this didn’t work. i have tried saving the story SEVERAL times, closing and reopening the app, and even shutting my phone down. I have tried everything i can think of. Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please help me!!!:smile_cat:

double check if you’re logged in to the right account. You can also direct on the website portal using web preview :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey I need my character Rosewood to run off screen. I’m not really sure how to do this. Can you help me please?

@CHARACTER exits left/right AND CHARACTER is run_animation

@ before the transition ?

Hi I have this error on my screen and I have no idea how to fix it. Please help me thanks.

@Arri_4ever,

I’m not sure since I can’t see it all, but is there extra brackets in the line 2409 area?

Also, the character blushing should be before the goto.

@Purple_Ghost
Hi, I need a bit of help with coding

@luckyvirgo,

Alright. What is your question?

Every time I try to make my characters fall in Limelight, they fall but don’t stay down after that. How do I make them stay down?

Do you know how to get the name of a character with a customizeable name to show up on their speech bubble instead of the actor’s name?

Can I control where the choice options appear on the screen? Right now, they’re places awkwardly and are covering the face of the MC.

@Baylakynn,

This is your basic naming function: input What’s your name?|What’s your name?|Done(NAME)

So if you name your MC YOU, then put YOU in the function and the readers chosen name will appear on the speech bubble

ie.
input What’s your name?|What’s your name?|Done(YOU)

@Tiyra,

Yes, you can spot direct the bubbles.

@Aachinn,

Are they not staying down in the app? I know they stand in the web after, but I think they should stay down.