Directing Help! Ask Any Question :)

Thank you.

how can I make two people enter at the same time while doing something?
It says that it is and invalid command, or something

Let me see your code

@BENJAMIN enters from left to upscreen left AND BENJAMIN faces right AND BENJAMIN is arms_crossed_angry AND @JOSH enters from left to screen left AND JOSH faces right AND JOSH is arms_crossed_angry.

I have also tried without @ before JOSH

I got 2 options for you, both work the same:

1. &BENJAMIN enters from left to upscreen left AND BENJAMIN does it while arms_crossed_angry AND BENJAMIN faces right
    &JOSH enters from left to screen left AND JOSH does it while arms_crossed_angry AND JOSH faces right

I just added the & to clean up the code but you can still do it like you coded it:

1. @BENJAMIN enters from left to upscreen left AND BENJAMIN does it while arms_crossed_angry AND BENJAMIN faces right AND JOSH enters from left to screen left AND JOSH does it while arms_crossed_angry AND JOSH faces right

I’ll try that.

Thanks

Hello, I’m new to the whole choice thing so I need some help… I’m trying to have a dressing scene where the character gets to choose the outfit and here’s what I have…

choice
“Purple & White”{

@MIA is dustoff_loop

@MIA changes into MIA_PURPLE _WHITE

pause for 3

@MIA is shiftweight

}

MIA (shiftweight)
(Is this the one?)

choice
“yes”{

}

"no"{

}

and when I try to preview it says…

Choices must follow dialog immediately, not a branch

help plz!

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

How do you add music and sound effects?

There’s a list of sounds on the right side of your desktop, as seen on the image below:

You can click on them an they will show up on your script.
Here’s the commands:

• sound name_of_sound
    This command plays the sound once.

• music name_of_sound
    This command plays the sound on a loop until you turn it off.

• music off
    This command turns off the sound

How do I find out where to place my characters in the right position when they are sitting and standing?

Do you know about spot directing?

Never mind, I get it now.

:ok_hand:t3::blue_heart:

Now I can’t figure out how to get my people to sit at the spot. It keeps telling me it isn’t a valid directing command

never mind :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I see in stories sometimes where multiple characters are near an overlay, while one would be behind it, while the other appears to be in front of the overlay. How do I do this??