Directing help needed with choices

Guys please I’m help I’m having script error because of choices and I have done everything

send a screenshot

try putting a space between the } and the next choice

as in both of the {}

Still error

the second choice needs to be on a line under the }

Please could you writer it out I don’t understand

NAME
Text

choice
“1” {

}
“2” {

}
“3” {

}

It still didn’t work

try to remove the choice and see if something still is wrong. sometimes if its choice it cant see if its wrong

also. have you added the } for the second choice

Hi I removed the Choice you were right I had some errors but I fixed them but now the script is telling me if I forget something but I added the choice back

2 Likes

It’s still giving me errors :sob:

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since this involves coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

try using labels instead of choices when I once did 2 long choices it kept on giving me error though I knew I was correct so I made them to labels and it worked

1 Like

make it as

choice “1” { goto label choice_1 }
“2” { goto label choice_2}

label choice_1
(whatev happens in that choice)
goto label continue_story

label choice_2
(whatev happens in that choice)
goto label continue_story

label continue_story

a bit complicated maybe but it worked for me and it made all those errors go. I had the same prob and I opened a topic too it wasn’t helpful no one knew how to solve it I got outside help too from @CelestialMoon but it had a mistake or too but she made me open up to labels and I tried this code and it worked

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.