Directing help please (zoom work)

Hello, I was wondering if some one could help me with having a character walking in on a zoomed in background, I can get them small enough, but the character always goes from big (regular size) to small (the zoomed in size I set them at) instead of just staying small when they walk. If someone could help me with that please, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :grin:

Are you talking about zooms or are you talking about character scale sizes? Because the two are different.

To have a character walk and stay in the size you want them, you will need to use this command:

@CHARACTER walks to % x y in zone # in T

So if you want a character to enter/exits the scene with the size you want them to be, you will need to place your character offscreen using spot direction, then have them walk onscreen using the command above.

2 Likes

If you need help with zooms, check this thread out:

If you need help with scaling, check this thread out: Spot Walking (Walking w/Spot Direction)

Both by @RudeInception

~ Winter :snowflake:

If you use the second link the awesome @WinterMoon05 provided for you, you’ll find tha answer to your spotting problem on the section labeled #1

1 Like

:blush::heart:

The last part is my answer, thank you so much.

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: