Directing Help, Please

How can I get my characters to walk and talk, at the same time? Once I do it, the characters only talk after they finish walking, and there is an awkward gap in between. Also if anyone knows how to add a tattoo parmanently to a character’s features, please tell me how to. Thank you!

There’s no way to add a tattoo permanently. You have to add it to every outfit, as far as I know.

Yeah, that’s right. You do have to add the tattoo to every outfit.

1 Like

I am sorry but I don’t remember how exactly you have the characters walking and talking the same time but you can watch the tutorials Joseph Evans have made. As for the tattoo you will have to add it to every outfit you make

As far as I know, there isn’t any walking AND talking animations. But you can still go through the list of animations and check for yourself. Having said that, I don’t think there’s a way for characters to walk AND talk, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t have them speak while walking. You can still add dialogue, but the character just won’t have their mouth moving.

If you’re using a walk and talk animation just use & for the walking code before the dialogue such as

&CHAR walks to spot #### in zone # in # AND CHAR does it while animation (name of the walk talk one) AND CHAR faces side (left/right)
&CHAR2 walks to spot #### in zone # in # AND CHAR2 does it while animation AND CHAR2 faces side

CHAR
Blah blah I’m talking while walking now.

LL has a few walk talk animations,one that comes to mind is walk_talk_neutral_loop
And INK has one but I can’t remember the name maybe something like walk_talk_happy. You can check in the art catalog/animation

If you’re still having issues getting it to work properly feel free to pm me your script where you’re having trouble and I can help you.

Heyy, i know how to make characters walk and talk at the same time!
Example:
@CHARACTER walks to spot 1.250 490 29 in zone 1 in 3 AND CHARACTER does it while walk_talk_happy
@CHARACTER moves to layer 0
CHARACTER
Should i go to his house?
CHARACTER
Maybe it’s better not…

So, this is a example, i hope i could help!
Luv u!
xxx
Lena

Omg thank you so much!!!

Yw love❤️

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.