Hey, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to apply the black & white filter, I’ve done it before but silly old me has forgotten. I was thinking maybe someone could help me do it?
@episodeforlife93 can help, give her a few minutes!
HOW TO APPLY BLACK AND WHITE FILTER IN YOUR STORY:
- First go to the writer’s portal. Click on your story you want to apply your filter.
- On the right hand bar, click on Filters.
- Click on Black and White
- Something like this is going to appear on your script:
- Type in your scene you want the filter in after these lines.
#FILTER: Black and White
@set hsl 0 -100 0 no_colorize with blendMode NORMAL to 100%
#Your Filter will be enabled for every scene after this line
#To turn off the filter, use @rest hsl or @reset hsl in [# of seconds]
INT. BACKGROUND - DAY
[INSERT YOUR SCENE HERE]
- After the scene make sure to write @reset hsl in [number of seconds], if you don’t then the scenes before and after the scene will be black and white on the web previewer.