Directing helper IF you need it

If you need help let me know…

1 Like

I don’t understand the purpose of this thread. Can you explain it?

1 Like

lol :rofl:

1 Like

What’s funny about that? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

There is no purpose in creating this thread. You can just pm her.

2 Likes

Uh you can relax? Jeez! :v:t4:

1 Like

I would maybe try to dm her on here instead of making a thread. :grin:

1 Like

you should pm her rather than creating a public topic. it clutters the forums & makes
more work for the mods. private messages are easier to deal with for us forumers usually as well.

3 Likes

No, hm lol it was for some people who needed help directing :roll_eyes: like everybody…

It wasn’t just for HER it was for people who needed help with cert-en things, and she was one :hot_face:

OMG, it was for anybody who needed help :revolving_hearts:

They wouldn’t know because there’s no information in the caption maybe it explain what its about or something?

1 Like

It was for anybody who needed help, yes I know it didn’t make sense at first I just made a few error she was one who needed help. chill, lol :sneezing_face:

mkay we were just confused, no need to get annoyed at others.

3 Likes

I’m not, just don’t like big groups with like drama or something.

No one was wanting to cause drama, they’re (we’re) just confused and want to know what’s it about lolll but ok

2 Likes

uhm… okay? no need to use that emoji but whatever. i was literally trying to help you.

it wasn’t clear so how would we know?

1 Like

I know and i said i wasn’t trying to be mean, just a mix of different emotions. lol, I didn’t mean to come of as rude…

And I said I’m sorry, and i know they were confused. I’m sorry for the confusion.

it’s fine no hard feelings :relieved:

1 Like