Directing: Lifting to Kiss

I’ve seen an action before that made it look as if one person were lifting the other to kiss them. It looks as if the character being lifted is sliding up the screen. How would I be able to recreate this?

You would have one character move to a certain spot with laugh_giggle or something like that. and have the other person tinker_loop_rear.

I could use those animations but how would the movement happen? As per your example, while one character is tinker_loop_rear, they stand at position but the other character while laugh_giggle, would be moving. I don’t how how that direction would look like. Like how does the “sliding” character move from lower point A to higher point B along the y-axis? I’m not sure if I’m explaining this properly

Something like this:
@BOY stands spot ___ and GIRL stands spot___and BOY is tinker_loop_rear and GIRL moves to spot___ and GIRL is laugh_giggle

Oh, and make sure when the girl moves it’s timed.

@ SLOANE walks to spot 1.233 130 100 in 2.0 AND SLOANE is laugh_sit_giggle_loop AND SAMAR is tinker_stand_neutral_loop_rear

This is what I have now but when the time runs out, she stands back up again. How can I keep her sitting?

I think on the next line say:
SLOANE is laugh_sit_giggle

1 Like

@ SLOANE walks to spot 1.233 130 100 in 2.0 AND SLOANE is laugh_sit_giggle_loop AND SAMAR is tinker_stand_neutral_loop_rear then SLOANE starts laugh_sit_giggle_loop

or

@ SLOANE walks to spot 1.233 130 100 in 2.0 AND SLOANE is laugh_sit_giggle_loop AND SAMAR is tinker_stand_neutral_loop_rear then SLOANE is laugh_sit_giggle_loop

1 Like

@Penny2 @Trying_To_Help Thanks so much, both of you! It works perfectly now, really appreciate it.

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like