Directing partner wanted asap

I’m looking for someone who can direct my story while i write . If you can message me please.

1 Like

OK, I can help.

Will you be able to direct NARRATOR (ELAINA)

I take out the baseball bat under my bed then I cautiously walked through the corridor of the house looking for the study room where mommy and daddy were always talking for hours.

NARRATOR (ELAINA)

I knocked on the door.

ELAINA (talk_confused_mindblown)

Mommy where are you? I’m scared!

NARRATOR (ELAINA)

I knocked on the door again soon to be the 5th time she did not open the door. I Grabbed the door nob and turned it. To my surprise, the door was not locked

NARRATOR (ELAINA)

It would usually be locked I was never allowed in my parent’s study room because daddy always said “We have important business to take care of. When you’re old enough I’ll invite you to the room. When you’re old enough you’ll understand.

NARRATOR (ELAINA)

My father’s words echoed in my mind.

NARRATOR (ELAINA)

“When you’re old enough”.

NARRATOR (ELAINA)

I reached a dead end in my house. Before I was a door I heard people talking I put my body close to the door so I could hear what was going on.

NARRATOR (DAD)

“Please don’t hurt her she’s my wife the mother of my daughter and son”.

NARRATOR (ELAINA)

I knew that voice I just couldn’t put my finger on it. Then suddenly I realized it was my father’s voice.

ELAINA (talk_confused_mindblown)

“NO no NO!”

1 Like

Will you be able to direct this while i write?

1 Like

Yea.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.