@zoom reset
@ANNEKE moves to layer 0
@ANNEKE spot 1.237 182 99
&ANDRE is hug_rear AND ANDRE faces left AND ANNEKE is hug AND ANNEKE faces left
@ANNEKE spot 1.237 263 102

thanks

xxx

Try

&ANNEKE spot x y z in zone # AND ANNEKE faces … AND ANNEKE moves to layer 0 AND ANNEKE starts hug

The same thing with ANDRE but ANDRE moves to layer 2

Can you make that a little less difficult you have the spots and were they are looking anneke looks left and andre looks right

thanks

xxx

andre spot spot 1.312 164 55

Here you go!
&ANNEKE spot 1.237 182 99 in zone # AND ANNEKE faces left AND ANNEKE moves to layer 0 AND ANNEKE starts hug
&ANDRE spot 1.312 164 55 in zone # AND ANDRE faces right AND ANDRE moves to layer 2 AND ANDRE starts hug_rear

If you need help, check out @Apes 's thread!

thank you xxxx

Yay! Glad it got solved! Do you want to close this thread?

Wait i have to see it because it stays on zoom so i did a story progress
xxx

Okay. Let me know if it works or not!

this is the whole script and it works not she is before him

xxx

Is Anneke the girl? Do you want her to be behind Andre? Okay so here’s the problem: You changed Anneke’s layer to 7 so remove that.

nope did not change anything :sob::sob::sob:

You shouldn’t write @ANNEKE moves to layer 7 (that’s what I meant earlier) but what seems to be the problem now?? :thinking: Normally that should work??

but 7 is before 0 should it be different he 7 and she 0

i tried this now and now he does nothing

&ANNEKE spot 1.335 238 5 in zone 1 at layer 1 AND ANNEKE faces left AND ANNEKE is hug
&ANDRE spot 1.335 171 -4 in zone 1 at layer 2 AND ANDRE faces right AND ANDRE is hug_rear

now I did it like this:

&ANNEKE spot 1.280 132 21 in zone 1 at layer 2 AND ANNEKE faces left AND ANNEKE is hug
&ANDRE spot 1.280 153 6 in zone 1 at layer 10 AND ANDRE faces left AND ANDRE is hug_rear

help @Apes or @Dara.Amarie

xxx

Try @ instead of &

I can’t preview anymore every background and they are from episode gives errors.
I am going to tag you in it.
xxx