Directing, script, and overlays

I need help how to place my characters at the table as if they’re having a meeting. Please help. Thank you!

You need to use spot directing and make a table overlay. (And possible chair overlays if you want to show the rear of the characters sitting in them)

1 Like

Ugh. Okay, thank you! :slight_smile:

Thanks for linking! :heart:

Lol I forgot that thread existed and I just bumped it 19 hours ago :joy:

1 Like

What does Bump mean??? Im a noob to the community lol :upside_down_face::grimacing::see_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

It’s fine :joy:

It’s mentioned here: UPDATED 7/2019 Forum General Rules

From the rules:

*I believe it should say allowed here instead of allow :thinking:

Bumping also helps to keep the thread open because sometimes after 30 days, a thread can close so writing “Bump” helps to keep it from closing.

1 Like

ahh ok ok i see i see well thank you for explaining :kissing_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and thx for your threads because they help a lot hehehehe :joy::joy:

1 Like

Hey guys! Me again, I need help with my script… I’m doing a scene off of a choice they made last episode but it won’t let me have a dressing game inside of my if (chose_whatever){

So i don’t know what to do because i put the dressing game outside of it and now it just keeps going straight to the dressing game… Will it do that once published? Or is it doing it because in preview we technically haven’t made the choice?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.