Director Needed!

Hey guys! My name is Mickey and I am a writer on Episode and Wattpad. I’ve been writing on episode for a while now, but I never really understood the advanced directing (adding multiple overlays, zooming techniques, ect).
I feel like this new story I am writing has a lot of potential but writing it alone doesn’t do it justice on Episode with all these other stories with amazing directing techniques!
A brief summary about my story:
A girl named Paris wakes up from a coma after being in a car accident to realize she has no memory. Now she must adjust to life around her again after already living it for 15 years.

So far, I’m in love with this story, and I really want to take this story places! If you can please help me, I’d love to get in touch!
My instagram is the best way to get a hold of me; @mickeyb_da_writer
Thank you for taking the time to read this!

-Mickey

Am I late?

No, you’re right on time! I wasn’t expecting anyone this early!

Lmao.

Do you have an instagram? I’d love to discuss what you know as of directing. I know the basics I just need help with other things such as adding multiple overlays - that’s my main problem as of right now.

Ah I um don’t…

Okay, that’s fine. It might take a while to get in touch with me through here but I eventually get an email about it.

Can you tell me some of the things you’re experienced with when it comes to directing?

Ah um can I give you the reasons later? Because I’m playing the sims 4 :joy::joy: