DISCCUSION: Supporting Authors In Contests

Every author deserves support, and recognition to have stories out there, and just to let others know about it, try give it a read, and give feedback. Yes u want to support your fav authors (if you have fav authors, if you dont its fine), but still, every single author deserves support, help, improvements in their stories, etc. Whether the person win or lose in the contest, it doesnt matter. Everyone deserves support, and just feel like they did accomplish something, and make them feel like they are happy that persons check out their story, and not just one author stories, who have all kinds of recognition. Let’s talk about it.

13 Likes

I’m down to read anybody’s story :smirk:

4 Likes

There is like 26 story entries! on one person list, and @LyraKeiken list is probably have a different number of entries. We shall see when the deadline is passed and stories are out.

3 Likes

Yes on my list I currently have around 35+ entries that I have to double check are being released :heart:

6 Likes

We have a lot of adventures, and couple actions just by looking at the covers :scream:, and OMG @LyraKeiken

1 Like

Preach! :heart:

3 Likes

So, here is what I am going to do, just a thought. persons stories that are not chosen on the shelf, we will have a list for them to read, so its gonna be another shelf for us to support them.

1 Like

Anyone let me read their story! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

That’s a long list, can I see it? :eyes:

There’s so many fantasy/sci-fi stories coming out of this contest, I’m sooo glad.

4 Likes

I’ll be releasing the list as soon as the deadline is here so that everyone’s reads count! <3

2 Likes

I feel like the Adventurous contest people have been a lot more supportive of one another than previous contests (could only be noticing this because I’m a part of it) but it’s nice and everyone deserves support :blush:

2 Likes

The list of story entries for the contest, is NOW OUT! Check it out! If you haven’t seen it, do so!

2 Likes