Discontinuity of episode stories

Episode recently have stopped updating weekly their incomplete stories…it didn’t happen earlier…why it’s happening now???waiting for updates for :sob: 2weeks

Probably because of the new guidelines

1 Like

:thinking::thinking::thinking:maybe u r right…don’t know when they
will update :woman_shrugging:t2:

Which stories are you talking about? The official Episode stories? Mine are still updating weekly.

1 Like

Hello @Anushka73, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

I’ve moved this thread to Episode Fan Community since it’s not related to story creation or story feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Yes I am talking about episode official stories…they stop updating 2weeks ago🙍🏻‍♀️

Thank u dear for letting me know …being new ,episode forums are confusing me…:woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Which ones?
Because all of mine have been updating weekly. I got an update just yesterday.
Did you make sure you’re on the latest update?

1 Like

As for example,

“Prom night ’’has stopped its update on episode number 11…it would have been finished by the next 2weeks .,…but still its stuck on episode number 11…and 2weeks have already passed

U are a lifesaver…after ur email,I have checked my updates and updated episode…and now all stories have been updated…thanks for helping :heart::heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.