Discuss about shows you watched as a preteen or teen!

Oh and A series of unfortunate events

1 Like

oh my goddd i remember that show

2 Likes

Honestly same lol😂

1 Like

Jude was literally an icon

2 Likes

I was obsessed with the original when it was new (like 2012 I think) I wasn’t even a preteen i was like 11 lol.

1 Like

Phineas and Ferb is my all-time favorite cartoon. I like how this show is well-written. There are plenty of pop culture references, puns, and jokes that kids might not understand. Plus the comedy is gold.

2 Likes

I watch a lot of shows, mostly on Netflix. Like;

•Brooklyn 99

•The Big Bang Theory - Sheldon is my spirit animal

•Jane the virgin

•Lucifer (ive just started)

But Spongebob was my childhood favourite :call_me_hand:t4:
I also used to watch a lot of Disney channel shows like Good Luck Charlie and Jessie

1 Like

Hey girl !! I am still a preteen as well, so I understand when it comes to nothing to watch during summer break !! I am currently obsessed with the office and teen wolf right now, they are such good shows !!

1 Like

So far I have spent my entire summer holidays (which only started 4 days ago) either coding my story or sitting on these forums haha, oh wait I think Jane the virgin gets a new episode today! Off I go!

2 Likes

hehehe, I’m a boy, but thx for the shows!

I need to catch up with the show!!!

Total drama island :heart_eyes:
And Dragon Ball Z Kai were my life
Oh and impractical Jokers

1 Like

Turns out Jane the virgin hadn’t updated, it gets a new episode on the 11th smh

1 Like

oof

Hey everybody I watch Spongebob SquarePants., jane the virgin, stranger Things, shadow hunters, vampire daires, sabrina, 13 reasons why, etc. I see so much that I can’t remember anything else I see ,for now this much.

1 Like

My favorite is f.r.i.e.n.d.s :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:. I also love avengers its my life​:blush::blush::blush:.

1 Like

Me and my cousin used to joke about how rubbish that show was rip >.>

2 Likes

The Simpsons
Futurama
Family Guy
Regular Show
Gosh I love Stranger Things!

2 Likes

Bump!

bump