Discuss your problems here

Thank you!! <3

1 Like

Itā€™s Camille, and yours is really nice

2 Likes

How does everyone has so pretty namesā€‹:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:I thinks Iā€™m in love

2 Likes

Wha-- your name is super cute too. I think my mom picked a French name that wasnā€™t commonly used.
I had a good friend also named Celia

1 Like

You should stand up for yourself! Youā€™re a student just like them. They shouldnā€™t be treating you or others like a slave. Thatā€™s awful.

2 Likes

thanks that means a lot

1 Like

Iā€™ve been going through something like that in the past in 4th grade when I changed schools I had literally no friends at my new school. Everyone was proud and everyone had his own group of friends. Everyone was kinda nice especially the boys but girls were mean. The boys got along with me but none considered me as a best friend. I felt left out for years until 6th grade. I had a group of 9 bestfriends, we were always talking and telling each other everything until 8th grade everything started to clear upā€¦ they never wanted to be friends with me, they hated me. Everything we had together was fake. They were faking everything to use me because I had good friendships with boys so they used me to get to themā€¦ I was a really good friend to everyone but they were toxic so I leftā€¦ and I never trust anyone anymore

2 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry trusting some is hard

1 Like

Itā€™s okay, I am glad I got them out of my lifeā€¦

1 Like

Hey, I have a question. Iā€™m starting an new story on episode but I donā€™t have a name. Can anybody help my. Itā€™s a story about an EXCHANGE STUDENT whoā€™s gonna live in America. Their she lives with a nice family and a boy her age. That boy has a band called CALUMA with his two best friends. The band is known worldwide. She falls in love with the bandā€™s singer, but he is also a manwh*re. Eventually he falls in love with her too and he changes blah blah blahā€¦ thatā€™s a short version of the story.
So does anyone know a title for this story?
xxxx

2 Likes

maybe message @hollywood.episode
she has a thread for this x

in future - make a topic to ask this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m so sorry to hear about your situation. Your family sounds like a super strong one, so Iā€™m sure youā€™ll figure it out together. I hope you feel better and your dad, as well as your whole family. :blob_hearts: Itā€™s really hard, and Iā€™m here if you ever want to talk. You can PM me or DM me on instagram (@amphia.episode). I believe that people will be rewarded for not giving up!
Also, about your struggle with your sexuality, things change. You donā€™t need to put a label on it. Take your time with it. You are who you are. And seriously, you are so sweet and strong. :heart: I hope things get better for everyone.

2 Likes

Thank you!!! <3 <3

2 Likes

Of course! Youā€™re a lovely person. You deserve so much.

2 Likes

This sounds so dramatic and bitchy oml.
Well, I feel guilty for this now. I was apart of the popular group until last year, they damaged my self esteem a lot though. Still no excuse for my ā€œbullying.ā€ (I didnt actually do the bullying, I knew it was wrong but I didnt do anything to stop them). It was full of kids who Iā€™ve known since 1st grade, they were dangerously reckless though. I did a lot of things that I didnā€™t want to, but I didnā€™t have any other friends. Just because people know you, doesnā€™t mean theyā€™re your friend, definitely learned that the hard way. When I left them, they started some pretty nasty rumors about me, and it made me really really sad. I donā€™t want to say depression, because that sounds overdramatic. I basically became friendless, everyone knew my name but know one wanted to be my friend.
I have anger issues and I tend to be insensitive, so my relationship with my mom and family in general isnā€™t the best, and I didnā€™t have anyone to talk about school to. We always fight over little things because of my stupid temper, and I have no relationship with my dad since he lives somewhere else, and I could care less about him honestly. She likes to blame me for stupid stuff like why she canā€™t date or why something is broken in the house. Ofc I still love her, sheā€™s my mom but she really doesnā€™t help. Our relationship has gotten slightly better, still a couple of arguments a week though. That was probably my karma for being a bystander. I hang out with new people who are less judgmental and more understanding. Itā€™s getting better at least.

2 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry but to be honest my mom and dad , we wlways fight for the silliest reasons and I really hate it. Once my mother stopped talking to me for 10 days straight. My classmates only put me in their groups when they wanted to improve their profile or when I had juicy gossips. They thought the could use me. Everyone did. Tbh I kinda planned a speech(insult) for everyone of them just need a little motivation to say it and donā€™t worry about the bullying you didnā€™t bully anyone so itā€™s okay

my problem(s) ehehe

literally all the boys that used to be in my friend group are distancing themselves with the girls because they think theyā€™re cool and all. i miss hanging out with them but all they do is throw stuff at us girls and cuss at us. all they do nowadays is bring condoms to school and vape in the schoolā€™s bathroom. they donā€™t bother with us anymore. i miss their old self. literally one of them threw a whole chair at me because i asked him if he could do his part in a school project. all my friends are sad abt this :(( and like bc we are in the same classes for all subjects, our class is super duper distant. weā€™ve been classmates for about 3 years, and this is our last year we all get have the same classmates. i miss them loads.

lol thanks for listening to my rant

1 Like

yeah,Boys are just really just mysterious I wonder why . They are so damn weird

I used to vape too LOL

basically my parents were strict before Coronavirus but nowwwwā€¦ they practically breathe down my neck. like iā€™m suffocating in the house pleaseeee at least let me go for a drive!

yeah thats true