Discussing New Featured Story: Craving for You

At first, I was really surprised about this story not having a thread about it yet, but I guess that it’s because it’s part of the trend of Episode featuring stories more regularly to the point that the prestige of being featured kinda gets diminished, so it may seem less important to talk about.

Anyways, the story itself … eh. It’s one of those billionaire romance stories a genre Episode seems to be getting in the groove of with the LI gender choice being added to ‘modify’ the story, a weird attitude towards non-gem choices being chosen and borderline-questionable romance to begin with.

Oh, and not to mention gem outfits where some of the assets are already available.

Nevertheless, what do people think about this story?

6 Likes

I have this story, I think it’s still in beta? I haven’t read it yet because it doesn’t sound like my thing, but I’ll give it a try.

2 Likes

Thank you for your service :bowing_woman:t2:

1 Like

No I havent read it. I don’t read episode featured stories. Mainly because of gem choices. Like if you don’t choose any gem option, you get like a 2 minute story and no where with the LI. If I really want to read a featured story, I’ll try and find the original.

1 Like

@amberose @LiyahxWrites @Cee read it yet?

3 Likes

I’ve read the first two episodes. It’s really not my kind of story. I have a hard time with romances when the only LI is a complete jerk. I also wish they had put more thought into the LGBTQ LI option when they added it because the misogynistic comments are just registering as extra weird there for me.

12 Likes

Lol the height difference. I mean, the female LI could just be super tall, but I’m guessing someone didn’t actually bother to adjust the female to account for the height glitch.

6 Likes

First off that spot directing :ok_hand::joy::joy:
I honestly don’t even pay attention to all those stories the only way I know about them is with one of these threads :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I don’t like it.

The love interest… is questionable. I’m not looking for a sweetheart but this love interest is awful? It was worse when I picked the female love interest… how can you think all women are the same when YOU’RE a woman.

Also, this. I don’t like it, especially when story’s title is Craving For You, not very independent now, are we? See, this line also has no impact on anything, because MC is going to fall in love with an asshole, or try to change her/him. (And the line after “she’s tough on the outside, sweet in the inside” -something along those, not same- as if being a strong independent woman means you can’t be emotional…)

7 Likes

Is this still in beta? Or is this another officially released story which still hasn’t had a post yet? Because unlike other stories that I get in beta, (I currently have My Camp Boys and the story I have seems to rotate weekly lol. Last week it was Boy Band Boyfriend), this one also shows in the romance genre under Top Romance.
For me personally (not sure if this is everyone?), beta stories usually have the #1 spot under my What’s Hot list too. This story doesn’t.

4 Likes

Glad to know I wasn’t the only one weirded out by the intro. It seemed like it overcompensated for how MC actually acts in the story

1 Like

Thank you for the tags :sweat_smile:

Oof, unfortunately, it shows up as zero chapters for me. I read the first chapter, but it was painfully bad.

2 Likes

oh wow.

1 Like

I’m kinda surprised you didn’t mention the clone off to the side :rofl:

1 Like

I thought it was officially released. In my app it’s under “recently released” And has a label on it that says “Thursday.”

2 Likes

I… didn’t even notice :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Quality.

3 Likes

It just showed up for me. I hope they fixed it :grimacing: I only have 2 episodes available, though.

3 Likes

Comments, in my opinion, this story makes absolutely no sense at all. And, the LI (Amelia) is childish and not to mention, unprofessional as hell.

5 Likes

Yeah, this LI is a walking HR complaint.

5 Likes