Discussion: 99% of the “New Users Stories” is trash

Same, lol. Plus I like to give new writers a chance…

6 Likes

you never know what you could find!

6 Likes

When I was newer to the community I’ve spent months on my story and when I read it now it’s very cringey and badly directed. So I don’t think you should say they don’t spend time on it because they’re new and they don’t know as much.

10 Likes

Most of the time I can look past the errors though but it depends. I’ve read a story that literally has… after every sentence so the paragraphs just look like

I don’t think so…We need to make sure that we check…Oh really…

1 Like

I feel like writing stories myself made me realize how hard it is to write and how long it takes to code​:skull: Just adding people walking by and people in the background talking in one scene takes forever​:skull::flushed:

8 Likes

Definitely. I remember one of my first stories, I literally wrote out in my notebook, every single page of each chapter. I was only in eighth grade. Now that I take a college course english class and I understand what a good story needs, i’m a little better? (at least I like to think I am lol)
but man I SUCKED BUTT my first time

4 Likes

I wrote mines on phone so it definitely took me a long time. :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

I did the same thing :joy: I lost my notebook but honestly it was a pretty decent story. I’ve came with almost nine different story lines.

3 Likes

Girl same, I went back to it even though it took me forever and I worked my butt off. I cringed so hard, I was fallen for some vampire boy💀 then I was like DELETE!

6 Likes

omg I still have it and every single page was filled with how the story was going to turn out. maybe if i wrote it now, it would be a lot better :joy:

3 Likes

omg the phone space

1 Like

LMAO i know what you mean!! my story was way too cringey :sob:

3 Likes

Do you guys still write story’s?

4 Likes

It kept zooming everywhere :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

The story was about werewolves and a hybrid. Need I say more? :woman_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

I do!!

1 Like

yes I do!

1 Like

I honestly stopped writing my story because the new guidelines. I need to rewrite a lot of it and get another cover :expressionless:

what’s your story? I’d love to read it

:joy::joy::joy: thats funny

1 Like