Discussion: A Little More Me

All I gotta say is

Why they do my mama like this??? :persevere:

23 Likes

Hahahaha, and now whoops I’ve just sent more people to you.

Yes! Anyways… :wink:

5 Likes

Wow. I didn’t even bother to try and start that story cause by the description I knew it was going to be the most predictable narrative as always. Such a shame.

4 Likes

I’m actually reading one of her other Featured stories Love and War (the step-sibling one) for gems, and yeah her stories seem to be lacking in spot directing. I have to assume Sandra is one of Episode’s ‘safe’ authors, always reliable to provide marketably safe content for the app.

18 Likes

I think it’s because Episode’s official in-house created stories have their own directors, separate from the people who write them.
Since most community featured stories are still written and directed by the same people who originally wrote them, the level of directing can vary a lot.

10 Likes

Same! Reading that one too, then saw this and noticed it was the same author and basically came to the same conclusion as you. Wish she would (or Episode would let her) do something about making the guys taller than the girls. My MC’s are always taller than their father’s in Episode stories… and they don’t always seem like the high heel wearing types so it feels kind of odd

7 Likes

I also noticed she doesn’t use a lot of &, so most actions happen one after the other.

11 Likes

Ohh, that’s what it was! I did feel like there was a definite lag between a few animations. I guess she was doing @CHARACTER is idle instead of &

4 Likes

I’ve been reading all these posts and now realized you’re amberose, i’m so used to your old pfp

7 Likes

Hahahaha, wow, I didn’t know I was so easily identified by my old one, but you’re the third person who has told me that lol

6 Likes

Did we ever get that story though?

1 Like

It’s already in my phone.

1 Like

I mean the fantasy one.

2 Likes

Stereotypical. There are a thousand stories on the app, and I’m pretty sure multiple Episode “Original” ones which use that exact formula.

1 Like

OMG, I genuinely want the magic scenes and the Paul brothers!!!

(If you guys are wondering, the LI’s name is Logan and his brother is Jake)

3 Likes

Oh. That’s so weird?

1 Like

Also another thing, for some reason in the Customisation scene in ep 1, some of the nose choices have Skin in the name???

1 Like

What I want to know is what happened to this story. This was in their 2017 diversity standards. It’s now almost 2019.

6 Likes

Please Episode, keep up!

5 Likes

So what the fudge? For some reason, the story started its student-teacher relationship (the actual first time I’ve ever seen a mean girl teacher) sooner than the actual makeover…

At least the hairbun looks nice.

Highlights to my lowlife

8 Likes