DISCUSSION: A Series of Unfortunate Events

One show I always make time to watch is A Series of Unfortunate Events. I love this show so much! I haven’t completed it all the way, just 3 episodes left and I’m afraid it might be the last three.

Do you watch the show?

If you do…
Who is your favorite character?
What season are you on?

In ten years…

Who do you see with Violet?
Who do you see with Klaus?

Don’t you love Sunny?

My favorite character is Count Olaf. I think he has had the best character devolepment and in the end, he wasn’t as bad and annoying as I thought. He certainly turned out better than the man I despised.

I’m on Season 3 Episode 4, I’m trying so hard to watch this season slowly, but I can complain! There’s only 7 episodes!

I ship Violet with Quigley just because I think they’re cuter together! I still love Duncan though, #Quilet

I ship Klaus with Isadora because I don’t like Fiona. She has helped many times, but I don’t think they’re as cute as #klausadora

WHO DOESN’T LOVE SUNNY?!

7 Likes

OMG YESS!

My favorite character is actually Count Olaf!
And omg Sunny is adorable!
I’ve watched Seasons 1 and 2, is there a third that I don’t know about???
I’ve read all the books and

LOVED THEM

So I had to watch the series! I love how they portray it! In some ways it’s even better than the books!

1 Like

Season three recently came out! I’ve only watched the first episode of it though.

2 Likes
  • My favorite character has always been Violet (from the books to the TV show). I relate to her the most and she’s always ready to come up with the right solution.
  • I’m starting season 3 very soon.
  • I don’t ship Violet or Klaus with anyone.
  • Sunny is my spirit animal.
1 Like

Yeah! Season 3 came out like a week ago maybe?! I really hope it’s not the end! I won’t have anything to watch!

I love Violet and the iconic way she ties her hair

1 Like

I agree.

1 Like

It is the final season! :sob: It’s based off the books so it’s not like they can add to the story.

I love the story from the books and the original movie that never will get a sequel LOL the series is fine, I like it enough, but the guy playing Lemmony Snicket bothers me, so >.> bias. LOL

Klaus, easy ^^ Most relatable to me.

What season are you on?

All caught up

I don’t ship anybody with anybody ^^'

Don’t you love Sunny?

Who doesn’t love Sunny??!

1 Like

I also have three episodes left in the series.

Okay, so my answer is full of spoilers, so I only recommend it for people at least halfway through the third season.

Fernald. He’s had great character development. I’m always a sucker for characters who come across as the useful idiot at first, but show their true colors and competence once shit gets real. Also give me more of that complex moral compass.

What season are you on?
3. I’m making steady progress on it, despite only watching it after I’ve finished my writing for the day.
Who do you ship with Violet?
Who do you ship with Klaus?
I don’t ship anyone with anyone right now. I’m not much of a shipper with most things.
Don’t you love Sunny?
You’d have to be a monster not to.

2 Likes

I agree I was shook by Hooky completely.

1 Like

I don’t watch it, but I read the books when I was eight and I DEVOURED them. They were SO good.

2 Likes

I recommend the show! It’s really good too!

Never got around to watching the show but I read all of the books when I was in school.

1 Like

Honestly my favorite character is Limity Snickets like I have no idea just how he’s there I love him :joy: and Violet and her brother and Sunny I love all the characters honestly
What season are you on?
Finished it all
Hmmmm no one really I just want her safe with her family!
Money :joy: he knows my heart

Don’t you love Sunny?
SHE’S SO SPECIAL HONESTLY!

2 Likes

Oh my god I’ve never met anyone else that was obsessed with it as I am. Literally whenever I bring it up in a conversation about tv shows or something no one knows wat im talking about.

I totally agree that #klausadora is best. I was so disappointed about Klaus and Fiona kissing. :sleepy:

2 Likes

Honestly same! My sister thinks I was too obsessed I miss the show now :sob:

2 Likes

My favorite character might be Klaus, the intersexed henchperson, Count Olaf, Lemony Snicket (all I think of is Kronk!) the librarian, or Fernald.

What season are you on?
I’m on season 3. (Nearly done!)

I don’t ship anyone with anyone.

Don’t you love Sunny?
Who wouldn’t?!

4 Likes

Same! I kinda feel awkward shipping kids together…

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s weird.

3 Likes