Discussion: Adrenaline by Evil Ebboni

Ebonni came back on her Instagram and posted this. She did a live explaining her reasons (I missed it because of timezones) but if you want to know you can go and watch it as it’s up for 24 hrs

3 Likes

Wow. I will miss her story but I’m so glad she’s getting back into writing again and I’m glad she is being really kind and mature about it. Sorry about what I said earlier :neutral_face:. Thanks for letting me know about this.

I don’t think that’s true because I managed to speak with her yesterday but that could have been someone covering for her in Episode.

I’ve always believed that dead couldn’t go live on instagram though …:thinking:

1 Like

I’ve watched the live and she said she was discontinuing it on episode because of the new guidelines because it wouldn’t be her story anymore, but she’ll continue it on whatpadd, and maybe (but it’s a huge maybe) will rewrite it ounce ivy comes out if the guidelines are loose enough for her to writes the story she wants to tell :slight_smile:

1 Like

^

2 Likes

I literally posted this yesterday. It was on her Instagram she went live wth

3 Likes

^As I said, don’t be so sure with me because it was what I “heard.” :joy: Thank you:)

2 Likes

Then maybe don’t spread false information then? I only posted it here after I received proper confirmation.

Spreading rumours that someone died is not ok.

3 Likes

As I said before, I was not sure. I apoglize if I seemed like I was spreading false information which was not my intent (which was what it seemed to be). But I did not see your message about that post. I apologize for seeming that way
Edit: I’ll delete it since what I heard was not true :hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks. That exciting.

1 Like

I agree but don’t make her feel bad about it. She didn’t know. Sorry, I’m quite sensitive so :neutral_face:

also she’s planning on rewriting one of her old Story in limelight and I strongly believe she was talking about fine line (I don’t know if you read it)

2 Likes

Ooh! I’ve only seen the first episode of Fine Line. I think I’ll keep reading it.

1 Like

I don’t know if she’ll continue the ink version though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah…

1 Like

She’s not continuing it? At least I only just started it today… guess i’ll be dropping it before I get too sucked in : /

1 Like

Everyone Ebboni is continuing the story! I think it’s in LL as a revamp but that’s fine.

1 Like

just gonna… yk

1. Who’s your favorite character? Eric and Andre (Vicky too :heart:
  2. What’s your favorite episode? When she kisses nicky when they robbing the bank or something
  3. What’s your favorite season? 2
  4. What’s your favorite ship (relationships)? Eric and Victoria
  5. What character has changed the most through this story? Liane
  6. Do you think Ebboni will continue? hehe she is :partying_face:
  7. What do you like about the story? EVERYTHING :heart:
  8. What’s your favorite scene? when he tells him to marry him :heart:
    download (1)
2 Likes

That sounds so bad :woman_facepalming:

1 Like