Discussion: Adrenaline by Evil Ebboni

Bump!

1 Like

Now there’s Adrenaline in Limelight…

1 Like

Ooh. I know I’m super late but I thought I’d join cuz I love this story.

1. Who’s your favorite character?
    Can I say everyone? :laughing:

2. What’s your favorite episode?
    The first and seconds ones are great. I love the one where they finally break out of jail (I think it’s the Season 3 finale)

3. What’s your favorite season?
    Idk

4. What’s your favorite ship (relationships)?
    Either Liane and Nick or Cyril and Frank

5. What character has changed the most through this story?
    Liane and tbh Derek

6. Do you think Ebboni will continue?
    Well, she’s revamping it now so yeah

7. What do you like about the story?
    It really gets you hooked and the directing is amazing. The characters are also very real and it feels like you really know them, which is something that most Episode stories are really missing.

8. What’s your favorite scene?
    I like when Liane sees Andre. And when the Parliament House blows up on the news behind Derek.

9. Saddest scene?
    Of course the death scenes are sad but what made me the most emotional was Victoria loosing her little sister. I remember her sister drew her a picture and it said “I love you” and it was shown after she died and I just found that so so sad.

10. Funniest scene?
    Oof! Maybe something with Sarah and Clive?

Hey guys I was wondering if y’all saw that Adrenaline has been deleted and if y’all know why she deleted it as well as took off all her story’s and put that she will show herself out. I never got to finish it because I started reading when she was revamping and only had 21 chapters out then got to read episode 25 and now it’s deleted and I’m left on a cliffhanger :sob::sneezing_face:.

3 Likes

I didn’t know this! Noooo, I love this story! :sob:
Did she take it down recently or was this a while ago? Because I know she said she’d quit last year but then she revamped it.

1 Like

A friend of mine told me 3 days ago that she couldn’t find it and so I looked for it and I couldn’t find it . Here’s a thread that my friend made and what it looks like now just in case you wanna try looking for it you self and see what might have happened. ( I’m to lazy to re take the ss and put the pictures in here ) but I looked at her bio and it has something like. I’ll show myself out and she won’t allow fanmails or even Instagram DM’s ( I don’t have insta but my friend tried it and it wouldn’t allow here to send a message ) I just wish she would at least answer fanmails or if anything out why she deleted all her stories .

1 Like

That’s so sad. It was one of my favourites :sob:
I never got to finish it either :cry:

1 Like

Same idk why it was deleted.

1 Like

A lot of people read it maybe there was too much pressure?

1 Like

Maybe but still , wouldn’t a lot of reads be good ? And she was revamping it why couldn’t she just finish it on wtv pace she wanted so ppl like us could read it :weary::sneezing_face::sob: . I got my friend hooked into it and now she hasn’t got to finish it either now . And we don’t know what happened like I said .

1 Like

This is what her bio is now

1 Like

What? Noooooooooo :sob:
Her stories were the best.

1 Like

I had just read Adrenaline and was gonna read some more of here’s but why did she delete them and not leave them up so ppl can read and enjoy yk .

1 Like

I agree. I was up to the last episode and I was saving it until she posted more. Ahhhh

1 Like

I finished all the ones available and was waiting for more

2 Likes

gosh this makes me so sad, i’ve been looking for this story for years and only just now found this thread:(

3 Likes