Discussion: Adventure/Fantasy stories

Just wanted to ask how do you guys feel about stories on Episode that centers on Adventure and Fantasy. :smile_cat::hearts:

2 Likes

I. LOVE. FANTASY!

3 Likes

:flushed:

1 Like

mood

2 Likes

Fantasy is my fav genre, because I love all kinds of creatures, etc. It’s more easier for me to make backgrounds that fall under fantasy cause we don’t see that much fantasy backgrounds these days. :heart_eyes::sunglasses:

1 Like

I like fantasy too–Just not when it’s centered on vampires and werewolves. I prefer more of trolls and elves, witches, or magic academies.

2 Likes

yep, there will be more of this. If u have read Mischief Night by @KerriStrwberry she has these in there.

2 Likes

Speaking of, have you read Wanderlust Academy? One of the best fantasy stories. Also Birds of Passage.

2 Likes

I’ll make sure to read it.

2 Likes

I havent got a chance to read those as yet.

1 Like

It’s really good! I recommend it highly.

1 Like

I will read it :wink:

1 Like

Charming Hexes too. :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Of course there is my stories which is a series that will have, vamps, werewolfs, archers, and witches. Still working on it.

1 Like

Witch stories will always be good to me! :revolving_hearts::woman_mage:t5: I love them so much.

1 Like

Well, get read to see more witches coming your way soon. :sunglasses:

1 Like

For adveture stories, it make me want to watch the series of Lord of the Rings, and Hobbit.

1 Like

I LOVE fantasy across platforms whether that be Episode, movies, books, etc. Although, the fantasy genre on Episode is definently lacking with quality stories.

3 Likes

:heart:

1 Like

People put the wrong stories in Fantasy sometimes and it just pisses me off.

1 Like