Discussion: Adventurous (contest)

Just a little bump.

Also, to those who are unsure of what to write; personally I’d be very interested in a deep sea story. :relieved:

5 Likes

My story is going to be quite episode in nature. In other words, each episode will have its own plot which will tie to the overall plot. And I can say for sure that one episode from the first 3 episodes will be set deep under the sea and players have to fight sea monsters :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

@Lovelyy_Iqraa, @lanafrazer_episode, and @MissSarahG1 add me to the chat!!! :heart: Since I’m still learning how to code certain things and need ideas. :kissing_heart:

This is not meant to brag, this is for people to get an idea of what were writing. Please no copying our work and ideas. :blush:
I am writing a story with @DeLilo. It will have advanced directing since you get to choose your gender and preference in your love interests gender. Plus it will have tappable overlays, heavily directed scenes, mini games, limited CC, art scenes and impactful choices.
It’s mostly based in the jungle. Where you (don’t get to choose name) take the wrong flight and end up in the Amazon rainforest/jungle. Where the adventure begins.
@DeLilo: Wrote our the plot, slows it down, narration and revised the whole episode at the end.
Me: I code every single branch for you and love interest. Do all spot directing, tappabke overlays and overlays in general, choices.

2 Likes

Bumping this again.

Anyone have any questions about contests, or sneak peeks they would like to share?

1 Like

how many stories do u think will win or like what is the number range of wining stories?

1 Like

I’d say there will be at least 9 winners.

5 Likes

ok

1 Like

So if I try publish my story before, say 10 days prior. And I get some reads so they won’t be counted?

2 Likes

The reads don’t count till after the deadline, so it’s best to post the story just before :blue_heart:

4 Likes

OH MY GOD! I didn’t know this. And I was wondering, I can’t read, we’ve been through this Thank you so much my sweet ELx!! Just wow…such helpful, truly!

5 Likes

omg i feel that it’s hard to write something like this when clearly i’m antisocial and i never go out and try anything new :sob: lol i’m really rethinking my choices here

Bump.

Start promoting people, share sneak peeks, create hype.

4 Likes

I’m sooo stressed out about this but I’m loving how my story is coming together. I can share my favorite person ever, our MC for our contest entry. Meet Charlie. <333

9 Likes

I think everyone is too nervous to do that LOLOL

Well, maybe not nervous (for everyone), but too something ^^’

2 Likes

Well that’s their choice. I’m just saying, people tend to click stories when someone shares screenshots, this mostly happens on IG, but it could happen here to. It could boost your reads.

3 Likes

That is if they cant do a video on forums, they use IG mostly, I suppose.

2 Likes

looking good Charlie! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You can share your IG post here. Just send a link.

3 Likes

oh! that makes sense. Lol. ok

1 Like

sneak peek. :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

5 Likes