DISCUSSION: Adventurous Story Entries

April is almost here, and stories will be out soon. @LyraKeiken has a list of story entries names, so that will be out soon, so authors who have the follow:

• Mini games
  • Options to choose gender, sexuality, etc
  • Tappable Overlays
  • Gold Choices, Locked choices, etc.

and others u can add in comments of what you have in your story. Put your story name in comments so people can find stories that have the following if they wish to read them.

FORM:
MY STORY HAS THE FOLLOWING:

Story Name
Author:
Style:
Genre:

Other stories that DON’T have the following, you can put your story name in this form, so people can find stories to read:

FORM:

MY STORY DOES NOT HAVE THE FOLLOWING BUT WILL GIVE A READ:

Story Name:
Author:
Style:
Genre:

This is going to help others who names are not on @LyraKeiken list, so this is just a backup.

3 Likes

Full Character Customization + Name, Tappable Overlays, Mini Games, LGBT+ Option, Locked Choices, Timed Choices, Multiple Endings

Story Name Adventurous: The Wall
Author: J. Miley
Style: Limelight
Genre: Adventure

TheWallSmall

3 Likes

• Male MC, does have customization, choices, LGBT, etc.

Story Name : Adventurous: Making A Difference
Author: Alana Frazer
Genre: Action

3 Likes

Point system, tappable overlays, CC, LGBT+ options, Art Scenes, Mini games

Story Name: Adventurous: Project Humanity
Author: Dreamer

2 Likes

FORM:
Full CC, Mini games, Options to choose sexuality; however, it is implemented further into the episode, Tappable Overlays, Locked choices, Timed choices, etc…

Story Name: Witness Protection
Author: LaurelleE27
WP

1 Like

I mean…Lyra’s commented on my Instagram and stuff, but IDK >.> I love this story and I wanna talk about it, so I will X’DDDDDDD

Male MC, multiple MCs (5) all with limited CC - glossary for keeping up with world building, can choose to pursue romance or not between some characters… :thinking: Badass story telling and Pacha-meme-worthy directing?

Story Name : Adventurous: Across the New World
Author: Nelida Utuwatu

My thing with minigames, there might technically be some? I mean, I kinda…don’t really think about it to be honest ^^’ but I suppose it could be argued that I have at least one, maybe. Depends on what you think of as a minigame to be honest (I really don’t wanna give deets about it, though sorry T.T)

Gender choosing and sexuality? - Not in this one. Call me a bigot or whatever, but sexuality has absolutely no relevance to the plot whatsoever. Besides…humanity is in danger, these peeps need to reproduce X’DDDD

As for tappable overlays - seems cool and all, but I thought us plebes weren’t technically supposed to use those yet, and also, when I read stories with them, there seems to be issues sometimes, so I wanna avoid that personally.

And gold choices? I mean…what does that mean exactly? Choices that are under PREMIUM? Yeah I have those…but I don’t think they mean what you might think it means for my story. No locked choices because things will happen dependent on choices because of a points system/remembering past choices, etc. <3

4 Likes

I think choices that matter.

Your entry looks really good btw!

2 Likes

Thank you ^^ and in that case, I suppose yes yovgold choices lol

2 Likes

Its a male mc?

1 Like

bumpinn