preach!! i’m from bham.

2 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Bump because I can.

1 Like

Thanks for bumping this thread up for me haha

3 Likes

I have a question on the topic of African American Stories, is it okay to bring up racism(Mild, and appropriate to the guidelines) in these types of stories?

I wouldn’t recommend it. Episode tends to ban stories like that…But if the featured stories had it, than episode breaks it’s own rules.

3 Likes

Well, at least, addressing racism, but that’s not what the whole story would be about. (I’m not planning on writing a story like this)

1 Like

No… It wouldn’t be too nice if that happened. But, I can see what you mean. I’m planning on released a story told from an African American female’s point of view next year. Just by what I told you, you kind of know where my story is going. Basically my story about an African American female who is the boss of a fashion company. Unfortunately, there is a certain group of people who see her as a threat to them (I think you know what group of people of referring to).

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

Haiiii

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes

Thanks for bump :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So does anybody has any problems with African American stories?

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone would. No one has a problem with African American stories…well, I can actually think of some situations where it might be a problem to some people, but for the most part, if the story is good, most people don’t care about any race of any character ^^

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Hey @Jeremy! Could you please close this thread?

2 Likes
closed #268

Closed as per Op request

archived #269