DISCUSSION: Aim For The Stars/It Girl

What does everyone think about the new story? I LOVE all the MCs outfits, and so far, I think the storyline is great!

1 Like

Could you send the cover? This could potentially be in beta testing. Is it the one based on Rising Star by Cher?

2 Likes

I think it is

so could you show a screenshot of what it looks like?

Mine’s called “It Girl” if that’s the one.

1 Like

Mine’s the same cover but with the original title :thinking:

1 Like

They’re probably just testing out the different titles to see which one does best? Although I’m honestly not sure how you can judge that this way. I’d think voting would be better?

2 Likes

I think you’re talking about my story that’s in beta testing. I’ve seen 4 different titles for it haha I’m glad you like it girl❤️

8 Likes

yeah i have that but a different title

1 Like

Again, new one?

1 Like

Has anyone read it much yet? I’m a bit curious how the thing goes before possibly reading for myself

i’ve read as much as is available, and so far i’m quite liking it

2 Likes

Nice, but I meant about what the story’s about?

@Episode.cher
I love your stories! I’m probably a bit older than the average readers but Episode is my way of relaxing after a busy day at work. And I really enjoyed your stories. So thank you!

1 Like

I’m a bit older than the average reader also, no shame​:clap:t4: But thank you so much for your kind words & support. I’m glad you enjoy my work! Have a great day girl :heart:

2 Likes

Hiii, this is my story! Its based off of my completed community story “Rising Star”. It’s about a college girl who accidentally becomes part of a viral video, which ends up launching her an acting career. She was only in school to make her parents happy so she takes the risk to follow her dreams into a whole new world. The story follows her stardom to fame, her romance with her costar, & some really beautiful souls she meets along the way! It’s more of a romcom. The MC is very playful and comedic☺️

5 Likes

Some photos below to give you a feel for the plot of episode 1. I just got it today as It Girl.

The last one in particular cracked me up because Episode gem-locked a photoshoot on the beach, which meant her “Seas the day” pun looks really weird in my version since I took the free path with a photo of the MC in the backyard instead.

I didn’t take a photo of the viral video, but basically she put on a mismatched outfit in a store on a dare. Then a mall cop chased her around for wearing it outside the dressing room, and someone recorded it.

2 Likes

First of all, the shade, really appreciated it :sweat_smile:

Olivia Jade

Also, wild so far

2 Likes

Alright, I found the story. I have 1 complaint lol. The cc template is so outdated, it’s annoying. I get episode bought this story before all the new assets, but you would think they would update it :roll_eyes:

Actually, another complaint. LOL - Breaking the fourth wall, here. It’s so awkward and :grimacing:

Oof, another complaint sksksks - Why is crap censored when it’s on the “You don’t need to censor list?”

2 Likes

Thanks, Episode, for leaving the outdated CC but taking the time to find and censor “crap.” :laughing:

The fourth wall breaking was awkward. In this one scene they have her using a talking animation with a thought bubble, which confused me. By the time she got to addressing the audience directly in the bedroom, I thought maybe she was vlogging, and I was like, “I wonder who’s filming her.” But then I realized it was no one.

2 Likes