DISCUSSION: Anger

Do u like to be angry? What makes you angry? Do you get carried away with your anger?

5 Likes

I don’t like to be angry, I like to laugh. Being angry just makes me even more angry lol. A lot of things makes me angry even the tiniest of things as I get angry very quickly. However, I’m very good at controlling my anger and just mainly stay silent (although I will speak if I need to let something out) but that’s not very often. The only time I do get carried away with my anger is when someone or something has made me so mad that all I wanna do is see someone in real pain. It’s extremely difficult for my anger to reach that point though so if I have, it’s because that person who had caused me the anger did not stop doing what was really angering me lol

3 Likes

I don’t like being angry… I rarely get angry so when I do it’s a scary sight.
I mean does anybody like being angry? Being angry is time consuming… lol

• Failing.
  • People being disrespectful.
  • Yelling in my face.
  • Putting your hand in my face.
  • Trying to carry me.
  • Disrespecting my mother or my family.

It depends on what the situation is. Like I said I rarely get angry but, if you did any of those things listed above then yes I do get carried away with anger and when I am angry you do not want to be around me.

2 Likes

I hate being angry because often times when I’m angry I do a lot of stuff that I don’t mean and I let it ruin my whole day or even longer than that and I don’t know when to stop. Most of the time when I’m angry it’s over stupid things that aren’t important as I got older it just gets harder to control my anger even though I know I should do something about it.

1 Like

I don’t like being angry. Honestly I’m a really chill person and it takes me a while to fully be angry, but if I am I’m never too angry for long ya know. Idk really depends on my mood and the situation that can make me angry. But lately what’s been making me angry is lying and people thinking they know what I’m gonna say or choosing who I spend time with or give my feelings to. What also makes me angry is when someone apologies for something yet does that same thing the VERY next day :roll_eyes: look I’m already getting triggered thinking about it :joy:
My anger never carries on I can’t hold a grudge to save my life unless I really need to. And I’m not to angry for long anyways especially with the people I care and love in my life. Even strangers it’s hard for me to just get angry at them I may rant if someone bumps into me in the hall but I literally forget the next second like no lie :joy:

1 Like

Main one for me.

1 Like

I get angry on the internet, some people are idiots. In real life, not really, I’m pretty soft spoken, what aggravates me is how ignorant someone is and when they refuse to believe opinions aren’t facts.

3 Likes

i think no one really like to be angry, and it feels awful when you’re really angry and can’t let your anger out.
I have a bit of a temper and I’d lie if I say I don’t get carried away but only rarely, Though, when I do get carried away it’s not pretty and may have gotten me kicked out of 2 different schools and may have sent a few people to the hospital.
I’m not ashamed of that and i have no regrets because there’s no point, but I have learned to control my anger more than i could in the past.

1 Like

To be honest, I don’t think I’m often angry… More things like guilt or disappointment… :thinking: I think…

2 Likes

Being angry is certainly something I despise. I don’t hate the emotion as much as I hate how far I take actions behind it. My anger typically lasts a lonnngggggggg time- like if you wronged me 10 years earlier, I’m probably still mad and have a 5-stage revenge plan in order. :grimacing:

What makes me angry is mostly constriction. I don’t like to feel limited or trapped. Even if you’re messing around and you kinda force me into something, that sets me off. That, and disloyalty. If you’re my friend, you better be my friend in whatever circumstance. Don’t expect to ignore me for a week and come back and get away with it; that’s not gonna fly.

2 Likes

No

A lot I guess

Yep

1 Like

no one likes being angry

2 Likes

I don’t like to get angry. I get angry when people don’t listen to me or laugh at me when I’m being serious, and when I react, they make fun of me. I rarely get carried away.

1 Like

I don’t like when people associate me with Canadians. Don’t get me wrong, I am Canadian, but what I hate is to be treated as if I had the same beliefs. I’m from French Canada, so I’m québécoise, but whenever people think of Québec, either they don’t know it, either they associate it with English Canada. Might I remind you that they stole our land and forced us to live by their rules, speak their language and follow their beliefs. I know they’re not like this now, but I hate that they’re the main part of Canada and that French is dying in Canada more and more each year.

I’m from Canada and when i think of Quebec, I think of a province that is predominantly French speaking. I’m actually learning French since it’s an official language of our country :smile:

1 Like

Once, I got mad when someone used a symbol from my religion on Instagram posts that were not appropriate for the use. Like normally I’m a chill person online but i called them out, they wouldn’t stop. And another user told me I can’t forbid them from using it. So i should just stay silent over that? no thank you.

I hate being angry, I already carry a lot of anger within me.

• Betrayal
  • Disrespecting my loved ones
  • Remembering some parts of my past
  • Insulting me and taking it too far
  • Annoying me… A lot
  • Disloyalty
  • Lying

Sometimes. It depends on the situation, but I regret it a lot afterwards.

1 Like

I don’t like being angry…I only get upset with someone that I’m close too. For example, if some random person on the street tried me I would most likely laugh it off because idc about that person or know them even to gaf. But if a person I’m close too does something grimy to me or come at me sideways I’m gonna get upset.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.