DISCUSSION: any weird stories/experiences with people?

all of these stories involve strangers, maybe you guys are more popular than you think?:sob:

maybe he liked you?:thinking:

3 Likes

I was so torn between laughing and crying in the moment lmao. I’m such a socially awkward person so that when people talk to me out of the blue, I just panic.

1 Like
receipts

1 Like

If he did, he sure has one H*ll of a way of showing it. :joy: And honestly, to this day idk why he was so offended or so dramatic about me having a subtle wtf moment. But I just remember that at least he wasn’t the kid who spent the entire year calling me Natasha instead of Natalia. They’re friends btw :skull:

1 Like

ur really exposing me huh :skull:

1 Like

lmfaooooooooooo you tried doing it to me, babyyyy🥺

1 Like

i went easy on u :sob:

u really had to bring in the cargo pants huh?

1 Like

don’t try me.

1 Like

threats???

wow wow wow “dADdY” u’ve stooped low :clown_face:

1 Like

you fr need glasses. first you can’t find the animation, and now you’re saying that i am sending you threats. i never told you i’d do anything if you were to try me, so suck it.

1 Like

THE ANIMATION DOESNT EXISSSTTT IN LL LEAVE ME ALONE :sob:

1 Like

and you couldn’t have figured out that the animation was exclusive to ink before i had wasted my time looking for it?

2 Likes

Some dude in the episode community messaged me asking for me to model some inappropriate looking LL outfit and send pictures 🧍🏽‍♀️ I said I was underage and that he was weirding me out but then dude apologized.

I blocked him and the next morning he sent me like 4 paragraphs through a forums pm insulting me and saying a bunch of bs. I “politely” called him a creep and told him to seek mental help before reporting him. A little while later he tried messaging another friend of mine :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Okay umm so there’s a friend of mine at high school and she loves to gossip ab people (ik that’s not right but- im guilty lol) and she while talking to me ab one of the mean girls in school, referred to her as “Voldemort”. Now, everytime that the mean girl would walk by, I’d have to try so hard to not laugh or giggle.

3 Likes

PLSSS tell me his account is banned (if he has one)- that is disgusting

2 Likes

she’s probably so confused😭

~

~

new reply

ew! he knows that this is (mainly) a teenagers place (13+) so he must’ve known there was a big chance he’d find a kid. otherwise, he’d go straight to the hub or insta. he’s DISGUSTING🤮

3 Likes

Thankfully yes

2 Likes

I remember hearing about those experiences. Someone asked me about a character then the author of that character DMed me telling me it was some 40 year old creep. She told me to block the account and delete the comments from my post. He was apparently part of that group of weirdos that put episode avatars in sexual positions.

3 Likes

That’s even creepier.

2 Likes

Oh same!

1 Like