Discussion: Avatar the Last Airbender

Hey people! So I’ve been forever obsessed with the tv show Avatar the Last Airbender NOT THE FRICKIN BLUE PEOPLE and I just wanted to make a thread to see if there are any other fans on the forums! Feel free to discuss favorite characters, villains, memes, and which element you would want to bend lol. What’s your favorite ship? (canon or noncanon) Your favorite season?
Hopefully I can find some people who love this show as much as I do, it’s always been my number one favorite tv show (it’s so underrated, usually people dismiss it as a kids show because it was a cartoon on Nick but it’s seriously amazing and dives into a lot of dark themes. I seriously recommend it to anyone who hasn’t seen it yet.)

10 Likes

it was a great show.

1 Like

Avatar: The Last Airbender is the best show in all of existence. No one can change my mind.

3 Likes

I completely and wholeheartedly agree with you. like can we talk about Zuko’s redemption arc pls it was sooo good

6 Likes

Yo, I was lowkey irritated how distanced the crew was when all he wanted was forgiveness and to be their friend (even though he and his nation did some screwed up shit so their defensiveness was 1000% justified). But that was when I was younger so I didn’t really understand the concept of character redemption arcs and all that. Now that I’m older I’m thinking that’s exactly what made him gaining their trust so good! Ah! I love this show!

I gotta rewatch when I have the time!

1 Like

i miss the show. :sob:
and then i stopped watching it.

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Still waiting for Zuko to slide into my DMs.

3 Likes

I’ve rewatched so many times I know all the words and quotes. What’s your favorite quote? My favorite character is Azula, my favorite quote of hers is either “Don’t flatter yourself, you were never even a player.” or “Why, I’m here to celebrate becoming an only child!!”

1 Like

Mine too!

1 Like

honestly same though… that voice :drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

Awesome show, ruined by Korea -_-

I wanted to like Korea really, I really did, but man… They were pushing it

No, I immediately take it back. The Last Airbender totally stands alone perfectly.

Korra was a disgrace to the Avatar legacy is all lol

1 Like

One of the best shows ever. Period :fire:

2 Likes

I agree

1 Like

The biggest disgrace will always be the movie :laughing:

3 Likes

I haven’t watched the show in years so I don’t remember much dialogue :smile:

But I can tell you one thing the quote would most likely come from either Toph or Sokka.

can we talk about zuko? ugh daddy

2 Likes

Zutara should’ve been end game

2 Likes

Did find my other half :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face: YES Zutara had everything we wanted I AGREE. ZUTARA43VER.

Yes he was bae! Icould have watch him for 3 seasons rather than Korra. He’s so complex it would have been Awesome