he’s like draco malfoy of avatar

1 Like

As long as you don’t mean the film, we’re good

2 Likes

avatar the last airbender (NOT THE FILM) is the best season ever

The film was terrible

2 Likes

yes I know :zipper_mouth_face:

Why did they even think m night shamalamlam would be a good person to condense a 4 book in-depth world into an 80 minute film. (Idk how to spell his last name)

2 Likes

yeah and just like you said THEY PUT A 4 BOOK IN DEPTH WORLD INTO AN 80 MINUTE FILM!! ATLA didn’t deserve that… they wanted to put to much into an to short film then you get this…

And how half the characters are white washed while the other half aren’t even the correct ethnicity…

1 Like

Yes! I want them to do another one with a director that specializes in FANTASY and nows how to properly condense the first season and do it again.
Atla would need atleast 6 movies to cover everything!
IT WOULD BE A CASH COW

That too Katara, Sokka and the southern and Northern water tribes are clearly Inuit!
Aang (NOT AUNG) is clearly chinese
The fire nation is obviously Japanese not indian!
So many mistakes made because he DIDNT WATCH THE SHOW TO UNDERSTANSD IT BEFORE WRITING HIS BULLSH#T THING OF A SCRIPT!
(Im so :angry:)

2 Likes

They’re making a love action remake on netflix that’s coming soon, it’s supposed to be a lot better than the crappy movie since the original music producers and writers are working on it and netflix is giving them a lot more to work with.

AJAHAHAHA actually though. malloy is my fav character of the hp books too loll

i wish zutara was endgame buuut can’t do anything about it rip

girl mine too. we stan

ok but tom felton in the movies??:heart_eyes:

1 Like

ikr omg

this made me spit out my drink

1 Like

Anyway, I’m glad I found this thread. :sunglasses: Imma vent and just ramble about how much I love this show.

The show came out when I was 1 year old, no… Half a year old. It wasn’t until probably after the show ended when I watched it online with my sister. I don’t exactly remember many memories of me watching other than loving it and reciting the intro with my older sister every episode. Though I remember really disliking (maybe even hating) Zuko, along with Azula.

It wasn’t until a few months ago I wanted to relive the show and I got the DVD box set for Christmas. I watched it religiously, cried multiple times, and overall became one of my favorite shows. Since then I’ve still been obsessed with it and will create another shrine in my bedroom for it eventually. yes i have one already for another show, don’t judge

Zutara is now my OTP and anyone who disagrees with me may keep their opinion about Kataang and love that couple as well :blush: but you’re on thin ice. Although I don’t like to admit it… Zuko is my first fictional crush and it makes me laugh whenever I think about that.

It’s really amazing though to be old enough to appreciate the story more and the themes within it and watch the characters change over the three seasons.

I wonder what the live-action remake will be like :thinking:

I started watching at 5 I think… my brother was obsessed and eventually forced me to watch it with him and I got obsessed too. Azula was my childhood crush tbh and Maiko is my fav ship lol. Azula is my favorite character too (I have a sweatshirt with her face on it lmao) and I named my dog Mai… my obsession has reached new levels. I rewatch it so often and can recite every line probably lol.

They should’ve continued the series where Aang and the rest of the gang are adults. So apparently the Avatar series had continued with Aang’s adventures in a comic book :thinking: It’s only recently that I found out about it now after all these years :upside_down_face: Was it just me?