DISCUSSION: Avengers Endgame

The sound is iron man making his first suit from the first iron man movie

2 Likes

If he returned the reality stone to Asgard, he likely did the same with Mjolnir.

2 Likes

Just came home from the cinema and it’s almost midnight here but still, I’m hyped as hell after seeing the Endgame :smile:

I don’t have favorites when it comes to Marvel heroes. I simply love them all the same.

So… This movie! I’ve had tears in my eyes more times than I expected. I’m usually a tough one but couldn’t resist the feels now (Natasha, Tony,…) The beginning was pretty surprising, Thanos admitting he destroyed the stones and then Thor killing him. I thought “Well, and that’s when it ends.”. Fortunately, I was wrong and even though it was painful to follow all the broken survivors, it was also beautiful. Then Ant-man, Bruce and Tony figured it!
I absolutely loved Thor and his funny moments. Rocket ruled. Nebula’s character went through a great development. Captain Marvel was a total badass. Gamora from the past kicking Quill was precious :smile: And the fight for the power over the ship between Quill and Thor! And of course, can’t forget to mention Cap and Thor’s hammer and the great fight when all the heroes came together to fight Thanos’ army. Oh! And what about those moments with Tony and his daughter?
But in all honesty, I was waiting for Loki to appear at the end. But… No Loki. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Is it? Aw man, I thought it was playing into the next saga or something. That’s underwhelming.

Yeah I thought that too, but I guess it’s pretty cool that they brought it full circle

1 Like

So I watched the movie and HOLY SHIT. ( don’t say shit, that’s mom’s word )

By far, my favorite character in End Game was Scarlet Witch ( I’m not biased—don’t judge me ). It was so sad seeing Black Widow die. THEN FRIGGIN TONY HAD TO DIE AND CAP FINALLY WIELDED MJLONIR OR HOWEVER IT’S SPELT. POOR PETER SAW TONY DIE AND IT’S LIKE THE REVERSE OF INFINITY WAR AND SCARLET WITCH LITERALLY COULD’VE EASILY KILLED THANOS AND SAM HAS THE SHIELD.
Captain Marvel is still overrated and I hate her and Brie Larson.

2 Likes

I don’t see the hype over captain marvel either but it was REALLLY COOL how scarlet witch could have easily killed thanos in like a minute it was frickin hilarious how underestimated her powers are (i love her character so much and she barely gets any screen time sadly) but my favorite will always be dr strange I hope there’s a second dr strange movie coming out soon

1 Like

Marvel confirmed there will be another Doctor Strange movie. I hope Wanda’s in it because, yeah. Anyways, Wanda is super underrated still and she’s weak af compared to her comic self. She could’ve easily killed Thanos in a snap ( hah ), though.

2 Likes

I’m still confused with Captain marvel like even in her movie it went so fast like one minute she didn’t have her memories and the next she knew how to fly like that. And I guess she did help somewhat with fighting but eh the thing I liked the best was when she destroyed that ship

3 Likes

Brie Larson is pretty bad actress, ngl. She’s way too overrated, and even the Marvel cast doesn’t like her. A decade of films has been built with all these amazing actors, but now we’re just expected to let a newbie come and ruin it all.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: oh my chocolate this made me laugh no lie, but you have a point I don’t see the point of her really

2 Likes

Brie Larson doesn’t really fit Carol’s personality. I feel they could’ve found a better actress who was actually likable

1 Like

:rofl: you have a point she always looked so annoyed as well like gee willy. And when she came back with that hair cut I was literally thinking like what the heck everyone is trying to stop Thanos and save the world and you’re over here getting haircuts?!

1 Like

Wtf was she even doing during the five years?

1 Like

:joy: she claimed that other parts of the galaxy needed saving but here we are on earth flipping out because of all that mess that was happening when she could’ve easily flew in all quick to help the first go around

1 Like

Ikr? What could be a bigger threat than Thanos?

Still can’t get over the fact of how badass Wanda is

1 Like

Right?! When I saw that part when she was fighting Thanos I was flipping out I mean he killed the guy she loved I would’ve lost all my marbles as well and went crazy on him.

1 Like

I mean, she was even super freaking strong during Ultron when she bent the vibranium!! Wanda is still super underrated, and she’s my favorite character.

1 Like

Yeah I never really heard her get much credit for things surprisingly

1 Like

I really do wish she got a House Of M movie, but sadly that will never happen.

1 Like