Discussion: Bad Girl Boss (It's happening!)

Real mafia/gangsters VS “gangstas”…
90fc3c3899332be58555908edbe0ce6a--s-gangsters-mobsters

20i6sd

8 Likes

I thought you were doing a bit at first, but then… that’s really the story, huh… :confused:

3 Likes

Well, judging from the very first choice, it seems like you’re gonna have to spend hella gems to even be a “bad girl boss”, so that’s great :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

The sag pants has me sending!!! :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

You know what would be cool? An Episode story set back in the 1920’s with accurate gangsters, all done with a black and white filter.

12 Likes

I’m genuinely not meaning to be rude, guys, but if we don’t want to support stories like this, we need to not give them reads. I guarantee somebody will upload a video playthrough on Youtube soon enough.

8 Likes

Sorry, I had to. :joy:

8 Likes

Another generic gang story? Thank you, next.

6 Likes

Broke Girl Boss

16 Likes

I was quickly tapping to get to the end of the episode and collect my diamond, and I accidentally spent 20 diamonds on some random scene. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

12 Likes

You already have it?

2 Broke Girl Bosses (sorry I had to do it)

4 Likes

Yeah, the story popped up when I checked the app not long ago.

2 Likes

Oh god that meme, why? :rofl:

2 Likes

Stop! You’re giving me ideas :confounded: I’m trying to stay dedicated to my story :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

So I just opened up the app so I could read the description for Deep Attraction and I’m confused. Is it just about a “mafia leader” falling in love with the MC and then he turns good? Is that the whole plot? Is there more? Can someone who’s read this confirm??

2 Likes

I only read the first chapter… well barely read the first chapter. Apparently, the MC is the daughter of a gang leader and she is in competition with one of her younger brothers to take over the gang. The story starts with a flashback to ten years ago where the family attends a ball and MC runs into a boy (the LI). Gunshots ring out and the boy leads MC into a secret room to protect her. Then the story goes back to present day and she runs into the same boy in college (I do not think that they remember each other… or do because I did not finish the chapter). I am guessing that he is probably also in a gang. I guess Episode is trying to appeal to us with another gang story because… being the FIRST FEMALE MAFIA BOSS is super cool and empowering.

8 Likes

I hate how they make it sound desirable to be a gang leader. Swap out mafia with literally any other career and you could have a really inspiring story.

12 Likes

The second I saw the title/cover, I knew the story would frame being a gang leader as the end goal for the female mc’s empowerment, but reading this still makes me… Hm…

IMG_6341

5 Likes

Very vaguely reminds me of the beginning of Glitch Girl.

6 Likes