DISCUSSION: Barbie Movies

Can’t forget all of the Barbie movie! We just can’t! I miss them so much! They were my childhood! What was your fav movies?

18 Likes

Oh my chocolate!

HEART ATTACK

OH MY CHOCOLATE THIS.IS.MY.CHILDHOOD! :joy::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: kids these days will never understand the love of Barbie I swear! I watched EVER MOVIE! EVER! SINGLE! ONE!

7 Likes

I loveeeeee the Diamond castle one I swear

I FEEL CONNECTEDDDDDD!!

3 Likes

Never watched Barbie since i wasn’t allowed to when i was little lol however I did a few years back check out Mariposa. Can’t remember much but I think I did enjoy ^^

2 Likes

We NEED TO LET THEM WATCH ALL OF THEM!!!

2 Likes

proTECCCTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

1 Like

HONESTLY! LIKE EVERY BARBIE MOVIE I SWEAR ALL MY KIDS WILL BE WATCHING IT! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::joy:

2 Likes

All of her transformations were magical!

3 Likes

SCREAMS

NOTHING CAN BREAK THIS NOTHING CAN BREAK US THIS TIME CONNECTEDDDDDDD

1 Like

I have never watched a Barbie movie in my life :thinking::woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Honestly :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh yes! DON’T FORGET ABOUT BARBIE VIDEO GAMES TO!!!

1 Like

OMGGGG YESSS THID WAS MY CHILDHOOD! My fav Barbie movies are Barbie and the Fairy Secret and Barbie and the Fashion Fairytale. THEY WERE THE BEST HONESTLY AND I WOULD STILL WATCH THEM

3 Likes

If you have not watched it, then if you want to watch it, go for it. If not, then okay. No one forcing you to :wink:

1 Like

I use to play those so much :rofl: Barbie and the bratz was my moviesssss

2 Likes

Bit too old for it now lol

1 Like

Omg Bratz!! YAS THE MOVIESSSSSSS YASSSSSSSSSSS THE MUSIC?! YASSSSSSSSSSS

2 Likes

Barbies in general were just my life :sob::sob:

1 Like

I wanted to watch Barbie once but got yelled at, yikes :flushed: I’ll catch up later though. IK ppl will say i’m too old to watch it but i think that it doesn’t matter what your age is when you’re watching kid shows/movies :crazy_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

EVERYTHING ABOUT IT ALL WAS AMAZING :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I wanna binge watch it all now :rofl:

1 Like