DISCUSSION: Barbie Movies

Awwwwww I’m sorry to hear that! But hey no one’s too old for Barbie :joy:

1 Like

Agree :sunglasses: :100:

2 Likes

Yassss ESPEICALLY BIBBLE!!! WHO COULD EVER FORGET THIS PUFF BALL!!!

6 Likes

Why in the world where you not allowed to watch barbie

1 Like

I am 23 I did watch a barbie movie last week.

1 Like

You are not to old to watch a good movie.

though as an adult you might not think they are as good as a kid would

1 Like

oH MY FREAKING GAWD!!! BIBBLEEE WAS SHCH A CUTIEEEE I REMEMBER WANTING HIM AS A PETTYTT

1 Like

Oh my gosh I had the play set for this movie! The entire fairy house!!! OMG!!! :sob:

1 Like

The people who raised me were really strict. I wasn’t allowed to watch anything too kiddish or too girly when I was a kid, because they wanted me to act more mature as a kid (I liked having fun too much and they were not OK with that). Sometimes I sneaked watch stuff though. Luckily, i’m not being raised by them anymore and i’m much older now so I have full control over what i want to watch.

4 Likes

OMG too cute :smirk: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Wow. I have a friend who was not allowed to watch harry potter as a kid. she is a grown op now and a giant potterhead. she dosent speak to her parents anymore

1 Like

this scene! lol

3 Likes

Ha ha, I still did sneak watch stuff so it wasn’t all that bad, there are some childhood shows i like, like Winx Club (huge dedicated fun). OK, I’ll end it here as I don’t want to go off topic :sweat_smile:

P.S Has anyone heard of the song Barbie girl? :joy:

2 Likes

I’m a barbie girl!! IN A BARBIE WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

2 Likes

Life in plastic, it’s fantastic :smirk:

2 Likes

Yeah by aqua. I am from Denmark so are that band . expect Lene who is from Norway. I have been to concert with them

1 Like
2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Aww thanks for this thread, THESE MOVIES WERE MY SHITTTTT WHEN I WAS LITTLE :sob::sob: My personal favorites were Swan Lake, Rapunzel, and Princess and the Pauper. I’d make my mom play the soundtracks whenever we were in the car (which annoyed my brother to no end :rofl:), because apparently watching them literally 24/7 just wasn’t enough for me lmao

This was one of my favorite songs and still is tbh::

6 Likes