DISCUSSION: Barbie Movies

this song was everything!!!

1 Like

Yassssssss :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

OMGGG THIS WAS MY WHOLE ASS CHILDHOOD LIKE NO JOKE OMG :sob::sob::sob: my mom bought literally allll of them!!! But we stopped buying them after they started getting stupid like the new generation versions that look weird lmao-
Anywayss
I MISS THEMMM
AND IS STILL HAVE ALL OF THEM
but I lost the disc for the three musketeers rip
My fav would probably have to be… nvm I can’t pick I love them all :sob::sob::sob::sob: and omg I’m so glad I found people to talk about this with because I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately about how much I miss them and stuff and literally none of my friends watched any of them and that’s so sad to me like you had no true childhood of you didn’t watch these- I’m just glad I found other people who have watched them :star_struck::star_struck:

5 Likes

Yassss!!! We will NEVER FORGET!

1 Like

nEVERRR :sob::sob:

1 Like

I will make my future kids watch them :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

4 Likes

They will love it!

1 Like

I hope so. And if they don’t I’ll make ‘em watch it anyway :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

lol

Tbh i like the plot but not the body shapes
Also, I could not find any gay barbie stories

2 Likes

Hi! I love Barbie :heart:

In fact,

I STILL WATCH IT TO THIS DAY :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Barbie is ok.

2 Likes

I love Barbie :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Oh, I loved those when I was little!! My favorite was a one with unicorns or something, I don’t remember any names :joy:

2 Likes

Barbie of Swan Lake :smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

It’s okay. You’re welcome :yum:

2 Likes

I don’t knowz Barbie that much. I never realleh watched much movies like Barbie when I was young, my parents wouldn’t let me play with Barbie dolls because they’re “too sexualised” :woman_facepalming:t2:

Yeet, same parentz who said Christianity was pointless :woman_facepalming:t2::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::roll_eyes::joy:

1 Like

Love the old classic movies

1 Like

ikr! classic is better than new ones.