DISCUSSION: Barbie Movies

Did watch Barbie as the island princess two years ago (was 18 then) :joy::joy::joy: But damn those movies are gold

1 Like

Omg this brings back so many memories :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: My favorites was Barbie & The Diamond Castle and Barbie & The 12 Dancing Princesses :star_struck::star_struck::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

“You mean the Duchess of Don’t…”
“DONT DO THIS!”
“DON’T DO THAT!”
“DON’T! DON’T! DON’!”

XD

3 Likes

OMG YESS!!:star_struck::joy:

1 Like

is it just me or every guy in the movies have brown hair except for Ken.

1 Like

These new ones are so bad, like you can really see the difference in the characters faces and just the quality between the old ones and the new ones.

I just have one thing to say: THE OLD ONES ARE SO MUCH BETTER!!! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, but I kind of likes it…:joy:

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Do you remember the cat in Barbie As The Princess And The Pauper, the one belonging to the pauper and that cat always barked instead of “meowing” :joy:

2 Likes

lol yass lol. I remember when Erika, I think her name was, starts singing to her pet, very nice.

1 Like

Yeah and her horrible “boss” that always yelled at her…

1 Like

yeah, hate her.

1 Like

Me too, like what was her problem??

Another thing, the songs in the barbie movies is always going to be my favorites :joy::joy:

2 Likes

always!

1 Like

I don’t like barbie dolls because of the negative body they present but barbie movies are just :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: like fr if they weren’t barbie sooo many grown adults would binge watch them all.

2 Likes

i wonder what happen to the voice actor for barbie.

Those were MY MOVIES TOO!!!:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Can’t forget about the bloopers! XD

I liked BARBIE TOO!!!:wink::wink::joy::joy::joy: AND MY FAVORITE IS BARBIE IN A MERMAID TALE!!!:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: WAITTT I FORGOT SWAN LAKE, CHARM SCHOOL AND BARBIE SPY SQUAD!!!:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

SWAN LAKE, THE PRINCESS AND THE PAUPER, FAIRYTOPIA, MERMAIDIA, 12 DANCING PRINCESSES AND A FASHION FAIRYTALE.
My absolute faves omg!
And how could I forget Magic of The Rainbow :sneezing_face:
My entire childhood :pleading_face:

1 Like