Discussion: Big Mouth season 3

Hello , It’s @Miss.Barbie

You there , yes you! Have you watched big mouth from Netflix?
If you have have you watched what you thought about season 3?

I really ,really enjoyed it! I had all those Jay’s dad’s jokes inside it :joy:
I wanted some romance to Jessi , too but … what is it is

SPOIL WARNING

WTF, WHY NICK AND ANDREW WASN’T FRIENDS AT THE END…
Now I am ded :cry:

What’s your opinion on new season?
Did you like it or hate it?

3 Likes

the last episode was??? what???

but I loved every second of it anyway

also jay’s one of my favourite characters for no discernible reason? maury obviously takes top spot though

2 Likes

I really liked Jessi, Gina and Lola :rofl:

1 Like

Oh my gosh I binge watched season 3 in one go. Waiting on season 4 now! My fave character has to be Marty, he’s an asshole but a funny one :joy: And yeah, gotta agree with Andrew on how Nick has been a shitty friend to him in this season oop

2 Likes

Meh i think season 2 was better, I loved the queer eye episode though, one of my favorites!

3 Likes

I started getting uncomfortable and I stopped watching it and then I started watching it again…

3 Likes

Season 2 was really great too

2 Likes

Sameeeee
#Waitingforseason4

I feel like the show peaked in season 2. For me, it was so good that my expectations were maybe a bit too high for the third season. I still liked it, and I’m waiting forward to the fourth season, but it just didn’t compare to the second one.

4 Likes

Hey Miss Barbie. It’s Bella from the intro thingy reply. My sis and I watch that show too. Hehe

1 Like

i recently saw a twitter post saying “I wish siri had the settings to be able to change into the female hormone monster” And i deeply felt that, now i really need it

2 Likes

Can you add link? :joy:

lemme find real quick bubble bath

1 Like

bruh i think he deleted it damn

1 Like

Yasss gurl!

Also, I really wish they would’ve continued with the guy town story arc. Because it ended with Jays dad getting exposed for taking bribes and getting worms…so what happened after that? :thinking: And also what happened with Shane Lizard? He just popped in for one scene and that was it

1 Like

I know. Hope season 4 is answering our questions

2 Likes

That’s like the greatest thing

1 Like

Ya me too.

1 Like

:sob::sob:

1 Like