Discussion: Billie Eilish’s new album 🎶

Hey! So as many of you know, Billie Eilish’s new album “WHEN WE FALL ASLEEP WHERE DO WE GO” was released on March 29, 2019. I personally fell in love with all of the songs! I loooovvvvee the song “Wish you were gay”!

So discussion: Do you think this album is good or not. Please don’t be disrespectful with stating your opinion.

2 Likes

i’m in love with it tbh.

4 Likes

bury a friend. love her album.

2 Likes

I’ve overplayed all the songs in her new album already! :sob:

3 Likes

My fave song in her new album is ilomilo but I feel that most of her songs are quite morbid now. Her older ones were more lively in my opinion :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

OMG! Love her new album!

1 Like

Her first big song Ocean Eyes is about someone crying. :rofl: I don’t know if you consider that lively. But I also see what you mean, the ones in her previous album are slightly more upbeat.

1 Like

Oof yeah lol, maybe lively isn’t the best word. I would then have to say that her older songs sound more melodic and in my opinion prettier. Her new song bury a friend scares me :eyes:

2 Likes

I really like the songs “bad guy” and “my strange addiction”! They have great lyrics and beats. Plus I love the show “The Office” :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Much Love!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.