DISCUSSION: Blood Lust

the days when I could pay 12 gems to do something that would actually have impact

1 Like

I asked this earlier, but does anyone know the reason why Sylvia’s Husband is named differently depending on the LI’s gender? (I know Sylvia’s female lover is Abigail, but still?)

Regardless, kinda peeved getting to know more of the backstory cost gems too

1 Like

Wow, I’m surprisingly into these. And the historical outfits! :scream:

:skull::skull:

This reminds me of the twist in Catfish, except that one was actually far messier because the lip color stayed a light pink.

4 Likes

I was reading Blood Lust (I was interested to see how INSANE it would get and was not disappointed because WOW stuff got crazy lmao) BUT ANYWAY
The description for the next episode is literally
AND IT HAD ME DYING.

19 Likes

lmaoo, you never know with history teachers these days :joy::sob:

5 Likes

I feel like they could have worded that better :grimacing:. This thread might get merged over to this thread.

7 Likes

I have an idea of what was going on…

8 Likes

Omg I’m dying :joy:

3 Likes

What the-

As somebody who has also read that story, I really wanna see the next chapter, it’s a brilliant description for making us want to read it haha

LmAo WhAT THE

I don’t get it? Lol

Me either

1 Like

History teacher may have banged MC’s mom

1 Like

I’ve literally just realised in the cover that the girl is wearing a bra.

1 Like

uh, did anyone else saw the nurse outfit?!!!

1 Like

The one MC wears in the Blood Booth? It’s so cute!

1 Like

ikr

1 Like

Screenshot_20190704-173724

3 Likes

I like the new cover’s art style. The disembodied arm is a bit weird, but the girl looks cool. She looks more badass and less “drain me with your big sexy teeth, Mr. Vampire.”

The MC talked a lot about her dad in this episode, and I don’t recall him being mentioned before, unless I missed something. It’s very possible I just tap too quickly or check out mentally at some of the details in this story.

5 Likes