Discussion: 🥞 Breakfast for Dinner / 🍔 Dinner for Breakfast (poll)

You know what… that is actually not that unusual. I have a few friends that are not really fond of eating in general.

1 Like

I just had breakfast for dinner last night, and it was delish! :yum:

1 Like

Ooooooh!!!

What did you have??? :smiley:

1 Like

I had a cinnamon waffle with 3 breakfast sausages and scrambled eggs.

2 Likes

Now that sounds DAMN delicious!!! :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

BUMP!!!

Boom :boom:

sorry, but dinner belongs to 5-9 pm. i can’t imagine anyone eating dinner, for breakfast?:anguished:

but breakfast can be anytime though. specifically waffles🤷🏻‍♀️

2 Likes

haha love this question!! I’ve never done it before but I’d be open to eating breakfast during dinner, that sounds amazing!

1 Like

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

I literally eat breakfast for dinner!!! I am that person!!! :raising_hand_woman:t5:

I will have like a salad for breakfast or soup or something , and then bust out with like cereal and turkey bacon and stuff in the evening !!!

1 Like

I just got the idea to create this topic because I was either eating dinner food for breakfast or breakfast food for dinner!!! :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing:, well an incredible question emerged out of the situation.

1 Like

I really hate cooking :confused: . I always ordered food from the Dinner Restaurants Near Me h_http://dinnerrestaurantsnearme.com/ .
And yeah! I dont care if it is dinner time or breakfast time.
I am food lover and can eat 2 burgers even at 7:00 AM :grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

:raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5:

THIS!!!

I feel everything you just said!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Thank you Sweets :lollipop:!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It is hard to choose but I think breakfast for dinner because breakfast foods are literally the best foods ever! :star_struck:

2 Likes

I am trying to tell you!!! Breakfast :pancakes: for dinner :shallow_pan_of_food: is LIFE!!! :yum:

1 Like

Yesterday… I ate Lasagna for breakfast :pancakes:!!! Today I am having Miso soup :stew: for breakfast!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

POP!!!

:wave:t5: :wave:t5: :wave:t5: