Discussion: 🥞 Breakfast for Dinner / 🍔 Dinner for Breakfast (poll)

Breakfast for dinner is good :yum: My mom usually makes it when she doesn’t feel like making a traditional dinner

1 Like

I just eat whatever, I’m always hungry so anything works :dancer:t2:

1 Like

WINNING!!! :raised_hands:t5:

1 Like

That’s legit!!! Food at anytime any type is fantastic!!!

1 Like

Exactly like last night ya girl had breakfast for dinner and dinner for breakfast 🥸

1 Like

That is what I like to call “ Winning in the game of life ” !!! :+1:t5::ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

BUMP!!!

:wave:t5: :wave:t5: :wave:t5:

It depends for me actually. Like, I wouldn’t eat an entire dinner meal for breakfast but I often reheat dinners from the night before and eat them in the morning. And sometimes I had a snack a bit before dinnertime, and then I’m not hungry at dinner so I eat something breakfast-like. But most of the time I have dinner for dinner and breakfast for breakfast.

1 Like

That makes total sense, and I get it. Especially with wanting to have specific leftovers a few hours after you’ve already had them for dinner. Or just simply didn’t finish them at dinner.

I have to admit though, I literally just had a dinner dish for breakfast ( Chap Chae )

:eyes:

Yummm!!!

1 Like

It is SOOOOOOO good!!! :drooling_face:

1 Like

BUMPING for the cause!!!

:flushed:

I’m gladdd!

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Bumpage!!!

:boom:

:speech_balloon: