Discussion: Camp Cuties ๐Ÿ˜˜ (New Featured Story)

Hey guys! First, happy Christmas Eve and hols! Hope yall enjoying yourselves. :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:And to make things better, thereโ€™s a new story on the app in time for this festive season. :grin:

Congrats to the author! :clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4:

Has anyone read the story already and have read the original? And on your own app, what are the different variations in titles? Or are they the same? :thinking::thinking:

I personally liked it as its very cute and interesting! (No pun intended :joy::joy:)

What are your thoughts?

6 Likes

@lanafrazer_episode @Baleigh_episode @TamiRose @ParkLow_G @LiyahxWrites

Whatcha guys think? :thinking::grin:

1 Like

Sheโ€™s an Israeli author so it makes me so happy to see this!! :israel:

4 Likes

Oh is she on the forums? Whats her name on the forums?

Ugly author 0/10

6 Likes

Lol!! No hahah. Congrats on getting featured!

1 Like

Um, I think the clothes are really cute. Every story episode buys and rewrites feels like the complete same. But, congrats to the author.

2 Likes

I felt like the beginning was moving way too fast.

2 Likes

Fun Fact: I was gonna make a topic in this, but I thought it would be a duplicate.

1 Like

Is it just me or was the layering off and the speech bubble?

1 Like

Leave it to episode to mess this up. All the speech bubbles placement in the featured stories are so problematic.

6 Likes

Yeah, itโ€™s really distracting.

1 Like

I thought I was the only one facing the issue๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Itโ€™s not available for me yet. :thinking:

1 Like

Is it in a different title for you perhaps? If not itโ€™ll be very soon :smiley:

1 Like

Nope. Itโ€™s probably still in beta.

1 Like

I hope itโ€™s actually an 80s summer camp slasher about how the MC snaps and murders this asshole.

8 Likes

Omg please?! lol
I would read that.

4 Likes

I donโ€™t do gem stories.

Its alright. Everyone has their preferences. But Episode stories allows readers to earn gems once we finish a chapter to their storyโ€ฆso thatโ€™s the bright side.