DISCUSSION: Carnival

Does the carnival comes to your country? What are your fav rides? Do you go with your family or by yourself?

2 Likes

I just went recently! It comes anually where I live. My favorite rides are thrilling rides! Like upside down things and swings! One ride I went on, it’s like a swing and it hangs you upside down for like 5 seconds. I go with my family because I can’t drive loll

2 Likes

i miss the bumping cars, i love the swing, i love the round thingy, i like the Ferris wheel. I love the mirror thing even though i hit my head XDDDD

Wait what type of carnival are we talking about?

the carnival tht comes with rides not the ship.

1 Like

Oh just clarifying, well it does but I haven’t been in years, don’t really know why but we just stopped going :joy: As for my favorite rides…I was scared of all of them so I was just into winning prizes

1 Like

that first one is exact ride i was talking about

1 Like

I’ve never visited a carnival. I wish I could, but they don’t visit our country. There’s this kinda similar thing but it’s just A LOT smaller and there’s literally nothing but a few rides, and none of them are THAT good. Like I’m into some good rollercoasters and some other thrilling rides, but that carnival type of thng doesn’t have those kinda rides.

I more like to visit an actual amusement park. It’s worth the pay unlike that carnival type of thing.

1 Like

No it’s so boring in Australia we don’t have shittt

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.